Quote of the day!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

โ€œIt’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it.โ€

October 22, 2013 at 11:00 am #27707

Correct!!!

October 23, 2013 at 9:29 am #27711

WOW, nice, i will comment more when meet you on Friday :ymapplause: :)) :))

October 23, 2013 at 10:08 am #27712

=))

November 3, 2013 at 10:48 am #27818

Bad Attitude is like a flat tyre….it wont take you any where…:) ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜•

November 3, 2013 at 1:59 pm #27821

You just need 4 wheels to move your body…. but you definitely need a 4×4 to move your soul….

November 3, 2013 at 2:26 pm #27822
    quote kartyk:

You just need 4 wheels to move your body…. but you definitely need a 4×4 to move your soul….

:ymapplause:

November 3, 2013 at 9:00 pm #27829

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.

:ymblushing: :p

November 4, 2013 at 11:35 am #27846
    quote chughtai:

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.

There u go…u spilled the beans Faheem…I knew that there was more to just the gear oil leak that night when u had to abandon your jeep in the wild ๐Ÿ˜€

This is nice…keep the thoughts coming guys…takes some stress off ๐Ÿ˜‰

Try to keep the comments in gud spirit/humour though as unnecessary poking could turn sour ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Have a good week ๐Ÿ™‚

November 4, 2013 at 1:43 pm #27857
    quote razik:

quote chughtai:

There u go…u spilled the beans Faheem…I knew that there was more to just the gear oil leak that night when u had to abandon your jeep in the wild ๐Ÿ˜€

This is nice…keep the thoughts coming guys…takes some stress off ๐Ÿ˜‰

Try to keep the comments in gud spirit/humour though as unnecessary poking could turn sour ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Have a good week ๐Ÿ™‚

Razik bro, I wish I had someone.
    O:-) O:-) O:-) O:-) O:-)

November 5, 2013 at 9:27 am #27871

Women are like cars: we all want a Ferrari, sometimes want a pickup truck, and end up with a station wagon.

๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

November 5, 2013 at 9:49 am #27873
    quote chughtai:

Women are like cars: we all want a Ferrari, sometimes want a pickup truck, and end up with a station wagon.

๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Habibi, we have lady offroaders/members in this club…hope u r not offending them with your wacky thoughts ๐Ÿ˜•

November 5, 2013 at 9:54 am #27874
    quote kartyk:

Good One Kartyk, i shall be using this phrase. Hope its not copyrighted.

November 5, 2013 at 10:52 am #27876
    quote razik:

quote chughtai:

๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Habibi, we have lady offroaders/members in this club…hope u r not offending them with your wacky thoughts ๐Ÿ˜•

I did not wrote it , it was written long ago, I just copied and paste!

Don’t feel offended DO ladies you all are excluded!

November 6, 2013 at 10:28 am #27888

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    Henry Stanley Haskins

Interpretation:

Your character is far more important than your past or your future; itโ€™s who you are that matters, not what youโ€™ve done or will do.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.