RAKESHHHHHHHHH!!!! Is our new Member of the Week!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Congratulations Rakesh!

Reason? Simple….you did a great job as second lead and both, Marshal and Sweep recommended you for this award. YES! Award… because if you didn’t know, MoW get a DO Coffee Mug! Well, if you don’t drink coffee, please ask for a Tee Mug!

:ymparty: :ymparty: :yesss: :yesss: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

May 13, 2013 at 5:37 am #26584

:ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: Congrats Rakesh!! truly well deserved :-BD I also think your co-driver needs a nod as well 😀

May 13, 2013 at 5:54 am #26586

Congratulations , Rakesh !!! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

May 13, 2013 at 5:55 am #26587

Congrats buddy… :drive: safe

I second Amin’s comment on recognising Uncle’s participation as well…he truly deserves :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: for backing Rakesh all along!

DO management, can we please honour Rakesh’ Dad as well for his outstanding commitment and active participations during drives which we all know? Just a thought 😕

May 13, 2013 at 6:45 am #26592

Congratulations Rakesh :ymapplause:

May 13, 2013 at 8:12 am #26596

Congrats Rakesh… :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

May 13, 2013 at 8:29 am #26597

Like Father…Like Son!!!
    Adventure obviously runs in the family!!!
    Congratulations for being member of the Week and Congratulations on your new ride too!!!
    :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

May 13, 2013 at 8:51 am #26601

Congrats Rakesh!

May 13, 2013 at 9:33 am #26604
    quote Ahmad Pervez:

Like Father…Like Son!!!
    Adventure obviously runs in the family!!

May 13, 2013 at 9:56 am #26606

Congrats Rakesh :ymapplause:

May 13, 2013 at 10:12 am #26607

Congratulations Rakesh…..award well deserved….and thanks for all the wonderful tips and support you provided me with on my very first drive…..made the :drive: much more easier and enjoyable…… :thanks:

May 13, 2013 at 10:53 am #26608

Hi Rakesh. Congrats. Well done.

May 13, 2013 at 11:17 am #26611

Congrats Rakesh. Great job. Enjoy the new ride and drive safe bro.

Agree with Razik on recognition for uncle’s commitment and dedication.

May 13, 2013 at 11:53 am #26613

😮 😮 😮

WOW!

To be quite honest, when I saw the post at first, I was trying to recollect if there was another Rakesh in the group!

Thank to the CFT and TFT for choosing me as member of the week. It came as quite a pleasant surprise. The fact that I have been considered for this can only be credited to the enormous professionalism and training skills of the Marshals as well as all the members of the group, without which and whom, I definitely wouldn’t be here.

And obviously, a huge shout out to my DAD :ymhug: for the vehicle, without which I wouldn’t even be in the group at all! As many of you know, he’s been in since day 1, and the extra pair of eyes in the desert has always helped keep me on track and out of trouble!

Off-roading groups are a dime a dozen in the UAE. What makes us stand out is that everyone involved here is ready to reach out, help and support each other at the drop of a hat. True to our motto “JUST FOR FUN”, I have never ever been stressed out, at any of the levels, at any of the drives, irregardless of me being stuck, or having a puncture, being unable to complete a climb, etc… Everyone’s more that happy to advise, provide a solution, or generally just help me improve my skills. I love the fact that DO is more of a community or a family.

Marshals Robinson and Ahmed, Amin, Iqsaan, Razik, Dhavalm, Wasi, Himanshu, Jason, Mehul, Rein, and Zarir… thank you for your wishes 😀 😀 😀 !

May 13, 2013 at 2:35 pm #26619

Adventure is a family business as always, begins with fathers and son follows….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.