SAT MAR 19 || PM EXPLORATION DRIVE

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Hey Joe, and folks. I don’t think I can make it for this drive. I’m pretty sure either my battery is dead dead or my starter is shot (guessing starter) Either way I doubt I’ll have enough time tomorrow morning to diagnose and make repairs in time for the drive.

removed my name for now so one spot should be open.

Have fun guys, and please note any anti-wrangler jokes will be dealt with severely :)) :)) :))

March 19, 2016 at 6:19 am #35388
    quote joe.zeinoun:

only one more non-red seat available guys!! B-)

Hope i can use it ๐Ÿ™‚

See you all there…

March 19, 2016 at 6:35 am #35389
    quote Sash716:

Hey Joe, and folks. I don’t think I can make it for this drive. I’m pretty sure either my battery is dead dead or my starter is shot (guessing starter) Either way I doubt I’ll have enough time tomorrow morning to diagnose and make repairs in time for the drive.

removed my name for now so one spot should be open.

Have fun guys, and please note any anti-wrangler jokes will be dealt with severely :)) :)) :))

sorry to hear that bro! ull be missed today… gd luck with the repairs…

March 19, 2016 at 7:27 am #35390

drive post is now locked guys!
    registration will of-course still be open only to deputies and marshals who wish to join!
    peace

March 19, 2016 at 4:37 pm #35394

yet another fantastic exploration day out ๐Ÿ™‚ wonderful area and awesome bunch of offroaders!!
    most certainly it was not a fewbie+ drive ๐Ÿ˜€ and all u fewbies among us deserve at least one additional star B-)
    :thanks: to all the deputies for support and @gregs167 for sweep
    c u all soon again…..
    peace

March 19, 2016 at 5:20 pm #35396

Thanks Joe for leading as always. Another great drive with some full-on ridges to test the skills of all.

March 19, 2016 at 6:18 pm #35397

Thanks Joe, all deputies and others… best drive till date for me… ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks @Alex for the cake :)… Once again HAPPY B’DAY…

March 19, 2016 at 7:56 pm #35398

Fantastic drive. Joe, great lead again. You really tested us. But that’s how we get better.
    Thanks

March 19, 2016 at 8:14 pm #35399

Thanks for the wonderfull drive Joe :thanks: . Today’s drive just made my weekend complete ๐Ÿ˜ก . Very nice area, lots of fun, amazing drivers and a lots of ridges to practice on :drive: . Thanks to all and special thanks to @gregs167 for gr8 sweep. The only sad part was that Sam have to discontinue the drive just in the begning because of some issue in his Jeep. Hope everything is fine now. And @Alex thanks for the nice cake @ the end of the drive :ymparty:
    See you all next week :ymhug:
    Cheers.

March 20, 2016 at 7:54 am #35403

I had great addition to my Egoist Birthday celebration) i didn’t do any family party and decided to go to Aquapark alone, then join y guys :ymhug:
    It is always exciting to drive with @joe.zeinoun leading, also thanks for y suggests what to do with upgrading and what better never do :)) appreciate it so much.
    I wish @samonajj didn’t have problem with jeep! Hope y will solve issues soon!!!
    It’s nice to see @dedw8 and @newimprovednf how we are growing up in off-road skills and my pleasure to drive with y guys!
    Cheers to all
    :drive:

March 20, 2016 at 3:37 pm #35414

Sounds like you guys had a great trip….so much fun!!

March 22, 2016 at 7:19 pm #35468

It was an excellent drive thanks to @joe.zeinoun and the superb company of @alex @newimprovednf @ankit and all the guys in the convoy. (Not to forget @alex ‘s birthday cake ๐Ÿ˜€ )

March 25, 2016 at 6:22 am #35488

Great reports by the other drivers. I just wanted to add a few comments specifically on the dunes.

Near the entry point there where many technical (and irregular) mid-small sized dunes that would be good to test any drivers skills and their quick responses. Then after crossing a sabka the dunes became larger and organised in more regular lines of Faqaa type dunes. As we neared the intended exit point we encountered a huge set of dunes with amazing ridges and bowls. This area was great to play in as you could loop from ridge to ridge in a real flowing style. It felt a lot like Sweihan here and advised by Joe these set of dunes go all the way to Sweihan! As we neared the exit the dunes became smaller-medium again with a few sharp ridges as well as rolling faces so you could actually pick up quite a lot of speed and was a great finish to the drive.

In short. there was a great variance in the dunes and would be interesting for drivers of every level.

I would be happy to go back there again and as Joe had mentioned it could be a good idea to include this in the usual rotation of drive locations.

Oh, and I didn’t see one other car ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.