Saturday Morning Fewbee++ to Intermediate Drive on 9/2/2013

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 92 total)
  • Author

Hello Ashok, reading the earlier posts I wouldn’t miss your trip, allow me to say that when I was with you a few weeks back on your lead from Khatam I thoroughly enjoyed it… :thanks:

February 4, 2013 at 12:15 pm #22896
    quote brianj:

Hello Ashok, reading the earlier posts I wouldn’t miss your trip, allow me to say that when I was with you a few weeks back on your lead from Khatam I thoroughly enjoyed it… :thanks:

Hi Brian…you always welcome…… :thanks: :thanks:

February 4, 2013 at 12:23 pm #22897
    quote DAVID:

Let’s Experience Al Faqa…where i missed my first drive with DO

Good to see you there….. :drive: :drive:

February 5, 2013 at 5:33 am #22927

Congratulations Ashok on your first lead!!! That’s the way forward!!! :yesss:

February 5, 2013 at 6:02 am #22928

Hi Ashok

My brother Mehboob and myself would also like the pleasure of being a part of your maiden drive as a lead. I have registered for the trip and he should be doing so shortly as well.

I am also looking forward to syncing up with pros like Desert King and Tiger(both have registered for this trip) to get some pointers on how to tame my beast.

Regards

Saj

February 5, 2013 at 7:16 am #22933

Hi Ashok…I would like to be a part of your maiden drive this coming Saturday, I have registered myself for this trip…wishing u all the best!!!

February 5, 2013 at 9:51 am #22934
    quote Ahmad Pervez:

Congratulations Ashok on your first lead!!! That’s the way forward!!! :yesss:

Thank you Sir for your support………. :thanks: :thanks:

February 6, 2013 at 4:33 am #22952

Hay Ashok

I am in for the drive :drive:

good luck on your maiden lead

February 6, 2013 at 4:38 am #22953

Ashok,

WOW i just noticed the line up of drivers and this is quiet the star studded line up of Martials and senior guys you have in support of your drive, sure to be an awesome morning.

Anonymous
    February 6, 2013 at 4:41 am #22954

Congratulations Ashok Bhai and Good Luck!!

I’m sorry I’ll miss the drive but I’ll have to live the experience through the detailed reports and pictures after the drive ๐Ÿ™‚

February 6, 2013 at 5:25 am #22955

Would love to join your maiden drive with my maiden new wheels ๐Ÿ™‚

February 6, 2013 at 6:43 am #22971
    quote Saj:

Hi Ashok

My brother Mehboob and myself would also like the pleasure of being a part of your maiden drive as a lead. I have registered for the trip and he should be doing so shortly as well.

I am also looking forward to syncing up with pros like Desert King and Tiger(both have registered for this trip) to get some pointers on how to tame my beast.

Regards

Saj

Thank you Sajid, with my pleasure….

February 6, 2013 at 6:44 am #22972
    quote MHC:

Hi Ashok…I would like to be a part of your maiden drive this coming Saturday, I have registered myself for this trip…wishing u all the best!!!

Thank you Mehboob…

February 6, 2013 at 6:45 am #22973
    quote charaniaimran:

Congratulations Ashok Bhai and Good Luck!!

I’m sorry I’ll miss the drive but I’ll have to live the experience through the detailed reports and pictures after the drive ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you Imran……. we miss you too….

February 6, 2013 at 6:47 am #22974
    quote Hendrik:

Would love to join your maiden drive with my maiden new wheels ๐Ÿ™‚

You are welcome Hendrik…. see you on sand :thanks:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 92 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.