Say hello and introduction

• Author

Hy Guys and Girls,

What a nice site. Sorry for lateness in joining but end of 2nd Qtr means being a debt collector for a few days. For all who do not know me: I am Scottish, been driving in desert a very long time, love the sea and the sand, have fun and helping people. Looking forward to meeting you all in the coming weeks and months. Hugh :drive:

July 1, 2008 at 7:08 am #5084
    quote Hugh:

Hy Guys and Girls,

What a nice site. Sorry for lateness in joining but end of 2nd Qtr means being a debt collector for a few days. For all who do not know me: I am Scottish, been driving in desert a very long time, love the sea and the sand, have fun and helping people. Looking forward to meeting you all in the coming weeks and months. Hugh :drive:

Morning…. aha, I think Pervez mentioned you recently if it is the same guy ! coming this weekend ?

July 1, 2008 at 7:15 am #5085

Welcome Hugh. Good to see you in here. If you don’t remember me, please think of the “Viking Rope”. ๐Ÿ˜€

July 1, 2008 at 7:17 am #5086

Welcome Hugh ….. if you dont remember me …. think of Zubair Kiyani Camping ๐Ÿ™‚

July 1, 2008 at 7:31 am #5089

welcome hugh..nice to c u here.. … hope u rememeber. me.. met couple of times… in liwa.. n with zubair…

July 1, 2008 at 9:30 am #5094

I remember you all, and yes I will be there this weekend.

July 1, 2008 at 11:27 am #5099

Welcome to the gang…Hugh.
    It’s all our fault, in not being able to communicate the site earlier…
    We look forward to having you with us… ๐Ÿ˜€

July 1, 2008 at 1:09 pm #5103

hi Hugh,

Its so nice to hear from you, look forward to meeting you again soon.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.