Seat covers and electrical sockets

• Author

For my old G wagon I would like to find lambskin seat covers. Is there a source in the UAE?

I want to add exterior electrical connection/s to make reinflation a bit easier. What electrical connections are you all using? (needs to be rated for 30 amp and will be wired to the battery via a fuse).

Thanks for any advice!

Brian

April 15, 2019 at 10:26 am #42665

Hey, u have a quete thoroughbred Merc with a good history from past as far as I know! I would reccomend u installing all wiring only in trashed shops – Ramy / Tyran performance! To avoid short circuits….and may be even a fire, because of not a strait hands …
    I’ll be honest I did all wiring in my car myself, but still wouldn’t suggest to anyone else

Regarding seats covers, take a fabricated one rather than making custom, never seen good quality job here. Plus they can probably scratched something else while making mockups as it normally happen.

Good luck

April 16, 2019 at 7:06 pm #42678

Thanks! Ordering Anderson Plugs to install with my mechanic (Autosauce – they have done other electrical jobs on this 20 year old G320 with good results).

April 17, 2019 at 3:36 am #42679

Autosauce are good. I have used them in the past and they know what they are doing there.

Good choice

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.