The Waterfall Drive – Saturday – November 22 – Morning

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Sajid Bhai,

Thanks for the lovely drive & water fall was too good.

We didn’t realize how the time was passed.

I have few photos, but I don’t know how to upload them in this site.

Do you have whats app, if yes I can send them through Whats app & please upload the photos.

Would like to see some more drives like this in future.

Malkiat Singh

November 24, 2014 at 5:46 am #31422
    quote Malkiat Singh:

Sajid Bhai,

Thanks for the lovely drive & water fall was too good.

We didn’t realize how the time was passed.

I have few photos, but I don’t know how to upload them in this site.

Do you have whats app, if yes I can send them through Whats app & please upload the photos.

Would like to see some more drives like this in future.

Malkiat Singh

Malkiat, you can WhatsApp me the pics and videos and I will post them.

We will certainly do more Wadi drives and exploration in the future but let’s wait for the weather to get a little warm. I have a couple of wadis in mind where you can indulge in cliff diving and jumping if you desire. Also make sure you have taken your swimming lessons by then 😀

Once again, hats off to your wife for trekking all the way upto the big waterfall. An “A” for effort and spirit :ymapplause: .

Regards

Sajid

February 6, 2015 at 3:56 am #31941

Hello Everyone,

Looks like a great place to be in. Thank you Sajid for organizing this one. Unfortunately I was unable to make it there.

I am keen to get there myself. Is there anyone who can guide me on how to proceed from the meeting point?

Did anyone capture the route on my routes app or something?

Muslim

February 8, 2015 at 7:50 am #31969
    quote muslimfaisal:

Hello Everyone,

Looks like a great place to be in. Thank you Sajid for organizing this one. Unfortunately I was unable to make it there.

I am keen to get there myself. Is there anyone who can guide me on how to proceed from the meeting point?

Did anyone capture the route on my routes app or something?

Muslim

Hi Muslim

It will be difficult to give you directions from the meeting point as it is complicated. Secondly, I don’t advise you to go to the wadis now as the water will be very cold.

If you wait for the weather to get slightly warmer, we will be posting more wadi drives. You are welcome to join those drives.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.