Thursday | Easy Night Drive | 11th July

• Author

Day and date: Thursday 11th July, 2019
    Drive Type: Intermediate

*This Trip is for members to get acclimated to the concept of night drives. Difficulty level would be kept at a minimum.

Meeting Point: Badayer Shops
    Google maps users:
    https://goo.gl/maps/kB4EN2foKEQCyZvJ7

Meeting Time: 8:00pm
    Drive Start: 8:30pm
    Drive End: 11:30pm
    Duration: 3 hours (approx)

Drive Route: Raffada / Area 53 / Badayer
    Drive Terrain: SAND

Checklist:
    a) Keep your emergency contact info at vehicle dashboard.
    b) Carry air compressor with you and ensure it’s in working condition.
    c) Ensure your 4×4 vehicle is in perfect condition and with enough fuel.
    d) Compatible Radio is a must.
    e) Carry all necessary off-road gear / recovery equipment in good working condition.
    f) Carry enough water / refreshments / re-hydration drinks for self & co-passenger(s)

July 8, 2019 at 2:14 pm #42898

I get free from work only at 7pm and wont be able to make it till meeting time by 8pm :(( :((

July 8, 2019 at 5:46 pm #42899

In case the time gets delayed please let me know. I can leave at around 7:20 or 7:30pm. will reach accordingly. Marshal please advise if its Ok if i reach a little late.

July 9, 2019 at 7:11 am #42901

Great line up guys.. looking forward to seeing all of you on the night drive.

Offroad lights are definitely recommended but not a must on this particular drive as the level would be comparatively easy for an intermediate drive.

@Aneez
    we will be more or less off-roading close to the shops for the first 30 minutes.. if you can make it there by 9, we’ll figure out a way for you to join the convoy

July 9, 2019 at 8:11 pm #42902
    quote Sahil Trehan” post_id=48925 time=1562656269 user_id=24740:

Great line up guys.. looking forward to seeing all of you on the night drive.

Offroad lights are definitely recommended but not a must on this particular drive as the level would be comparatively easy for an intermediate drive.

@Aneez
    we will be more or less off-roading close to the shops for the first 30 minutes.. if you can make it there by 9, we’ll figure out a way for you to join the convoy

That would be great. Thanks a lot for considering. See you on Thursday

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.