Thursday Night Drive – 4th April 2013

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    quote Desert King:

quote Ganesh:

back to sands business now

What is the current market price per gram..???

Dont worry SIR (in capitals)….. its quite affordable for you….you are asking the price per gram???…… it should be per area…..per rock …..per point ๐Ÿ˜€ anyways you are the Desert King…..the King in this business….. :)) :)) :))

April 2, 2013 at 5:16 am #25073

Happy to join in – No overnight stay or long stay however as I have an early morning on Friday ~O)

April 2, 2013 at 5:24 am #25075
    quote Ganesh:

quote Desert King:

quote Ganesh:

back to sands business now

What is the current market price per gram..???

Dont worry SIR (in capitals)….. its quite affordable for you….you are asking the price per gram???…… it should be per area…..per rock …..per point ๐Ÿ˜€ anyways you are the Desert King…..the King in this business….. :)) :)) :))

=)) =)) =)) :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty:

April 2, 2013 at 5:36 am #25077
    quote Hendrik:

Happy to join in – No overnight stay or long stay however as I have an early morning on Friday ~O)

Thats good Hendrik ๐Ÿ™‚ Look forward to drive with you again ๐Ÿ˜€

April 2, 2013 at 11:11 am #25121

Wow….18 cars already registered……[/size][/color]

[font=Times New Roman][color=#800000][i][size=150]Lets see how many get the chance to spark their headlights against the dunes and feel the strange experience of driving in the dark when you cant see anything on ur left and right…..

Just follow the lead marshal’s track and enjoy….Good luck guys ๐Ÿ™‚[/i][/font]

April 2, 2013 at 12:52 pm #25124

Hi DOs

I think am not yet ready for a night drive, nor my car as I have no spot lights or any extra lights , and I dont wanna be a reason to delay the convoy,

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

April 2, 2013 at 1:00 pm #25127

What better way to kick off summer and end a hot week with a night drive! :drive:

Will also be staying at the camp for a while, will bring good mood and wood to keep everyone warm and company!

April 2, 2013 at 1:03 pm #25128
    quote Baher:

Hi DOs

I think am not yet ready for a night drive, nor my car as I have no spot lights or any extra lights , and I dont wanna be a reason to delay the convoy,

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Baher, I hope your car must be having the normal headlights…..thats enough to follow the car in front of you…… you can use the high beam ๐Ÿ™‚

April 2, 2013 at 1:05 pm #25129
    quote viber:

What better way to kick off summer and end a hot week with a night drive! :drive:

Will also be staying at the camp for a while, will bring good mood and wood to keep everyone warm and company!

You are welcome Asif….. but just a small question…. why do you and your brother Atif have some weird mobile numbers on your profile…. Please change it your orginal one…

Thanks

April 2, 2013 at 2:21 pm #25140
    quote Ganesh:

You are welcome Asif….. but just a small question…. why do you and your brother Atif have some weird mobile numbers on your profile…. Please change it your orginal one…

Thanks

Fixed, I think it somehow is a default number if you dont put one in while registering the name for the first time. thanks for pointing it out ๐Ÿ™‚

April 2, 2013 at 2:23 pm #25141
    quote viber:

quote Ganesh:

Thanks

Fixed, I think it somehow is a default number if you dont put one in while registering the name for the first time. thanks for pointing it out ๐Ÿ™‚

:ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :-BD :-BD :-BD

April 2, 2013 at 3:07 pm #25142
    quote viber:

Asif I looked for you at Araij’s Barat and Valima but no see? ๐Ÿ˜€
    C U Thurs I guess

April 3, 2013 at 6:43 am #25164
    quote brianj:

Asif I looked for you at Araij’s Barat and Valima but no see? ๐Ÿ˜€
    C U Thurs I guess

Atif mentioned how he ran into you and Nikki! Small world eh! I apologised to Airaj, one of my mates from middle school had his brothers wedding on the same dates, the universe was pulling quite an intricate web around me ๐Ÿ™

Yes, I regret missing the bellydancing performance but lets catch up under the stars on Thursday! No bellydancers guaranteed. ๐Ÿ˜

April 3, 2013 at 7:19 am #25167

Hi GK…Long time no C…Hope ur doin well.. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

I Hope I will be counted for this drive? :-ss :-ss :-w :-w

I have already registered for this drive with co passengers… :drive: :drive: :drive:

April 3, 2013 at 7:37 am #25169
    quote wasiabbas:

I Hope I will be counted for this drive? :-ss :-ss :-w :-w

Hope so… ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.