Tire covers and Jeep accessories

• Author

Hi all

Where is the best place to get Jeep accessories/parts from in Dubai? For starters I am looking for a spare tire cover.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers!

November 12, 2015 at 12:44 pm #34174
    quote Filsatan:

Hi all

Where is the best place to get Jeep accessories/parts from in Dubai? For starters I am looking for a spare tire cover.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers!

Hello
    You can chk ramy4x4 in dubai dira behind danat travel agencie.
    Regards

November 12, 2015 at 1:28 pm #34175
    quote badboy:

quote Filsatan:

Hi all

Any help appreciated.

Cheers!

Hello
    You can chk ramy4x4 in dubai dira behind danat travel agencie.
    Regards

Thanks, but already checked their website, no tire covers, well at least not advertised on their website.

November 12, 2015 at 5:03 pm #34177

Tyre covers in Naif opp Hyatt

November 15, 2015 at 6:39 am #34190
    quote JustDen:

Tyre covers in Naif opp Hyatt

Any idea what the shop may be called? I just looked on google maps and found a few car accessory shops there but none do tire covers.

November 15, 2015 at 7:54 am #34191

🙂 you will not find them on google. Just need to go there, you will see lots and lots of car accessory shops. Parking is a hassle tho’

November 15, 2015 at 9:35 am #34192

Internet always the best option. Generally cheaper than in Dubai even with postage.

http://www.allthingsjeep.com/atj-custom-tire-covers.html

November 15, 2015 at 12:18 pm #34195
    quote DuncanField:

Internet always the best option. Generally cheaper than in Dubai even with postage.

http://www.allthingsjeep.com/atj-custom-tire-covers.html

Really? Wow, ok.
    I did see this website, which is really good, but was expecting a huge delivery bill as they are based in the US. Will see how much they are charging then. Really surprised that Dubai does not have a really good shop for Jeep/Offroaders…….there must be a massive call for it.
    :thanks:

November 15, 2015 at 12:36 pm #34196

Just discovered that desertcart sell them! They are not cheap but cheaper than getting them sent from the US.

Thanks for you help guys.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.