To all new members

• Author

First of all I would like to welcome all the new members to growing up big MEO Family.

We are a group of people who mainly meet online through the club website … Our aim is to enjoy our weekends and our holidays (and sometimes weekdays as well).

I have noticed few names that registered in the club and didn’t post anything or joined any of our trips. I understand that there are some people who joined from outside UAE but this does not mean that you at least introduce yourself to us …

Some new members feel shy and think that we are a group of friends who made a website and we are talking to each other or we are a group of extreme off-road drivers and they cannot join our trips because they will break their cars … This idea is wrong, we welcome any new member to the club and once they joins a trip, they becomes automatically part of the big growing family

Most of the club members were not offroading before joining the club, their 4×4 cars were bought only to have enough space for shopping and family outing or to scare other saloon car drivers on the road. When they saw an MEO stickers, decided to check the website and joined us and since then, they didn’t stop … They learned offroading and became club’s active members and Marshals..So it is easy.. Just say that you don’t know anything about offroading and we will teach you from A to Z and one day you will pass this information to other new members as well …

So for all the new members, please don’t be shy, be active, join our trips and learn offroading…… and please post few comments/concerns, share with us your jokes, pictures, or experience

hope to see you all soon ..

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.