Website’s New Look. Really Cool.

• Author

I second to Ali, that Mr. Ahmed and his team has done a very good job for new look of website and ease of use. :ymapplause:

Guys please make some comments to improve it.

I have few comments to make:

Maintain the uniform logo.

Have consistent Banner in all pages.

Have some generic image in banner not any trip pics or anybody car.

Remove that line from homepage “we have no trip decided” if its not automated, As i had a exploration trip in forum from laste 5 days and Zubair has liwa trip from two weeks and since yesterday evening im seeing that. If its manual it will have problem in maintaining, so better remove that.

Thats all so far. Cheers Guys, keep it up.

October 18, 2008 at 6:13 pm #7867
    quote Gaurav:

i second that….

October 18, 2008 at 6:58 pm #7872
    quote Gaurav:

I second to Ali, that Mr. Ahmed and his team has done a very good job for new look of website and ease of use. :ymapplause:

Guys please make some comments to improve it.

I have few comments to make:

Remove that line from homepage “we have no trip decided” if its not automated, As i had a exploration trip in forum from laste 5 days and Zubair has liwa trip from two weeks and since yesterday evening im seeing that. If its manual it will have problem in maintaining, so better remove that.

Thats all so far. Cheers Guys, keep it up.

Thanks for the suggestions Gaurav. We have had the generic banner thing since we started. This is a new concept of the random banners. These are test banners. Faateh (graphics admin) is making new banners and we will not have just any trip or anybody’s car in the banners. lol. As for the trip on the main page, that is being worked on. Some things are still on a beta level .. so give it some time. Thanks for the suggestions. Please continue to give more suggestions. Thanks.

October 18, 2008 at 7:03 pm #7873

Hamza: That sounds interesting to have random banner, i knw wht it means. But make sure it shouldnt have any person or trip specific images. I knew u must be in BETA level thats why suggested it, so that u can accomodate request.

Secondly think of adding link of “view active post” in all pages in some top corner, its really handy.

October 18, 2008 at 8:12 pm #7874
    quote Gaurav:

Hamza: That sounds interesting to have random banner, i knw wht it means. But make sure it shouldnt have any person or trip specific images. I knew u must be in BETA level thats why suggested it, so that u can accomodate request.

Secondly think of adding link of “view active post” in all pages in some top corner, its really handy.

We are always in a situation to accomodate requests mate. This is your club and this is your website.

Added the view active topics and view unanswered post link in all the pages. Find it just under the main nav links bar in the center 🙂

Kept it small because it looks neat this way.

October 19, 2008 at 4:10 am #7876

Ya, looks better and gives good control. Thanks.

October 19, 2008 at 7:27 am #7884
    quote Gaurav:

Ya, looks better and gives good control. Thanks.

Anytime, keep bringing in more suggestions that come to your mind.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.