Welcome to a new version of MEOffroaders.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    quote KAT:

Hello, my name is Catherine and I am a USER. :bounce: LOL XD Think might be cool if u change the “user” title to something else ><

yeah .. i am working on something ๐Ÿ˜‰

June 5, 2008 at 4:50 pm #4328
    quote KAT:

Hello, my name is Catherine and I am a USER. :bounce: LOL XD Think might be cool if u change the “user” title to something else ><

Addict ? lol

June 5, 2008 at 8:34 pm #4340

ya addicted to desert! :bounce:

June 23, 2008 at 1:16 am #4859

some major changes have been done to the skin .. the banner looks better .. the avatars have been moved to the left to make it more user friendly and easier to navigate .. i hope you guys like it ๐Ÿ™‚

June 23, 2008 at 3:20 am #4861
    quote Hamza:

some major changes have been done to the skin .. the banner looks better .. the avatars have been moved to the left to make it more user friendly and easier to navigate .. i hope you guys like it ๐Ÿ™‚

luks much btr hamza…

June 23, 2008 at 6:09 am #4866
    quote Desert Dragon:

quote Hamza:

luks much btr hamza…

This really looks much much better … Hamza … GOOD JOB :good:

June 23, 2008 at 6:42 am #4868

nice man, looks relaxing, is that my Prado?? i dnt remember i was there??

June 23, 2008 at 7:13 am #4869

nice banner image.

June 23, 2008 at 7:26 am #4870
    quote zdoleh:

nots urs habeebi… dats maya’s prado….

u guys miss d break fast trip naa.. v tuk dat pic on break fast trip…

June 23, 2008 at 10:38 am #4878

yeah i was thinking from now on we will have only our trip images up there and we can have a photo session like this on every trip .. and we can update the banner after every trip :yesss:

June 23, 2008 at 4:12 pm #4881

^^^ everyone says nice banner and nice photo…but no one remembers the photographer… ๐Ÿ™

well its a different story that the photographer was using someone else’s camera :rolleyes: …but still ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™

edit… there seems to be contradicting smiley’s in the sad one…between the purple and the one shown above…

June 23, 2008 at 4:25 pm #4883
    quote devilsmind:

^^^ everyone says nice banner and nice photo…but no one remembers the photographer… ๐Ÿ™

well its a different story that the photographer was using someone else’s camera :rolleyes: …but still ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™

edit… there seems to be contradicting smiley’s in the sad one…between the purple and the one shown above…

phtographer.. didnt do a good job…. :bounce: lol

June 23, 2008 at 5:25 pm #4886
    quote zdoleh:

This was the breakfast you missed Akhi…
    That’s Maya’s Prado, she drove well…too…

June 23, 2008 at 5:29 pm #4888
    quote Hamza:

yeah i was thinking from now on we will have only our trip images up there and we can have a photo session like this on every trip .. and we can update the banner after every trip :yesss:

I think that’s a brilliant idea :thumbsup:

June 26, 2008 at 10:43 pm #4961

Because of some scheduled maintainance we have switched over to the basic skin from 2am to 4am .. the skin will be back at 4am. thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.