Welcome to a new version of MEOffroaders.

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    quote josephleebrown:

quote blackrose101:

quote josephleebrown:

Just a quick one… and being serious…. is it a good idea to have mobile number etc up here ? Privacy and so on ?

It’s a good idea .. Jo atleast all da members should have the cell nos of the Admin and the Staff. I think no harm in sharing ur cell phone ๐Ÿ™‚

I have 2 numbers 1 is for public and 1 is for private ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I see what you mean.
    Am just heavily into Data Protection….

I was told by Jessil long time ago that we should have mobile numbers field .. also to prevent fake accounts. Thats why i did it.

July 3, 2008 at 10:47 am #5160
    quote Hamza:

It’s a good idea .. Jo atleast all da members should have the cell nos of the Admin and the Staff. I think no harm in sharing ur cell phone ๐Ÿ™‚

I have 2 numbers 1 is for public and 1 is for private ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I see what you mean.
    Am just heavily into Data Protection….[/quote]
    I was told by Jessil long time ago that we should have mobile numbers field .. also to prevent fake accounts. Thats why i did it.[/quote]

Hamza pls do the needful to hide the mobile no, Mobile no should be visible only for site administor…

n its always btr to have the contact details of each and evry members in our data base…

July 3, 2008 at 10:50 am #5161

Done! Mobile numbers hidden. Noone can see the mobile numbers now. You can change them through your user cp and its a required field in the registration process.

July 3, 2008 at 9:26 pm #5169

The brand new changes to the site:

Homepage is up and running, the site is linked properly now, which means when you click on “Home” or the main banner, you will be directed to the homepage and not the main page of the forum, so please notice the “Forum” written on the top left corner just below the main banner and click on it every time you wish to reach the main page of the forum.

Few other changes have been made, to create a better feel of the site, you will notice them while browsing ๐Ÿ˜‰

Any suggestions are most welcomed. Hope you guys like the changes.

July 4, 2008 at 8:39 am #5175
    quote Faateh:

The brand new changes to the site:

Homepage is up and running, the site is linked properly now, which means when you click on “Home” or the main banner, you will be directed to the homepage and not the main page of the forum, so please notice the “Forum” written on the top left corner just below the main banner and click on it every time you wish to reach the main page of the forum.

Few other changes have been made, to create a better feel of the site, you will notice them while browsing ๐Ÿ˜‰

Any suggestions are most welcomed. Hope you guys like the changes.

Every thing is up and running & looking very nice…faateh bhai.

July 4, 2008 at 2:55 pm #5181

We have upped the advertisements. If you want your advertisement on our site .. please PM, email or call me or any of the other admins ๐Ÿ™‚

August 12, 2008 at 10:24 pm #6988

Multiple styles option has been enabled. And you have two styles to choose from. One is our default style .. and the other one is the one we had some time ago which Jessil liked very much. Both the styles have the profiles on the left. And all the options have been updated for both the styles. Now you can make your own choice ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.