what you gonna choose?

• Author

Hi guys,
    i’m finaly back from my leave, and looking forward to share some fun wz u in the next newbie trip.
    as i had read about it’s will be good if i have car for off-road and other for road, i ask your help to tell me as off-roaders what is the best choice i may make to have another car for the offroad activities?
    i prefered if the car is fully equiped and ready to go, i don’t know if there is such a car! and also the price not that high, it shouldn’t that old coz of the new law of the used cars.
    it may be not possible but if i never asked i will never know!
    thnx in advance for any suggestions

November 11, 2008 at 9:21 am #8438

go for a Nissan Patrol Capsula, LC or even a Prado

November 12, 2008 at 8:57 am #8444

basha wats ur budget?

November 12, 2008 at 2:13 pm #8445

hi again,
    WC, thnx for the suggestions
    MhmdYamout, well, i don’t know but it should beas less as posible coz i gonna got another car for day use
    also i will sell my mercedes, as holding to big cars are too much expensive.
    what you suggest and what about wrangler, i found many guys here like it but i dont know what it do on sand? and which model r good and equiped enough for off-road!

thnx

November 12, 2008 at 2:55 pm #8446

It’s a JEEP Thing & the moment u can figure it out – then go for it. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Wrangler is a great offroader but very bad ride for the roads and as u said u want this only for offroading – then shudn’t be a problem. Pay a visit to Robbies @ SZR and you might find some up for sale!!!!

November 12, 2008 at 7:14 pm #8449

hi,
    WC, sound good, so now JEEP wrangler is the one! as i have no idea about JEEP do you or any member can help me to choose which model and is there any especial equipment i have to ask about before buy one?
    i’m thinking of 2004 – 2006 model, i think prices should be between 40 to 70k am i right?
    and what type of mods i may need and how much it may cost coz i have to manage my budget before got involved.

thnx again for your advices

November 13, 2008 at 2:39 am #8451

there are no limits for modding a wrangler..

http://www.quadratec.com

get a stock wrangler which has not been abused offroad and mod it as u like.

a 2005 shud cost 45k, add 25k in mods of suspension, wheels n tyres, intake+headers+exhaust+ unichip+a stereo systen, then u r off to go B-)

November 13, 2008 at 10:01 am #8459

but its not up to u so dont ruin the thread! let the dude ask where robbies is!

November 13, 2008 at 1:12 pm #8467

hi guys
    great to hear from the desert experts and know how you think
    DesertDude, i’m sure that you are right and this is exactly what i will do inshaallah, coz i cant just waste 20k or more for things i don’t know how it may help me in the first place, so the hard slow way is the prefered to me, thnx for the advice.
    Yamout, i understand that you answered my quistion as i asked and your answer was very helpful, just 2 things miss, where i may find a wrangler stock? and where is the mod garage?
    also guys i want to sell my mercedes if any one interesting! or know any one may interesting.

who gonna come to the Desert Shower tomorrow will see my car there inshaallah.

have a nice weekend every one.

November 13, 2008 at 2:28 pm #8468

stock wrangler u can find on dubizzle.com or classifieds.

for modding u can go to Robbies on SZR or Tadmur Auto in Shj.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.