Wind of change

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Hi guys. Cant seem to find my name in the convoy list. ๐Ÿ™

December 7, 2012 at 7:39 am #20652

come over satyen, we will accommodate you

quote satyen:

Hi guys. Cant seem to find my name in the convoy list. ๐Ÿ™
    December 7, 2012 at 4:33 pm #20655

An Absolute fast pace drive…… :drive:

Gathered at the meeting point at 1 pm and waited for the advance drive convoy to reach there and proceeded towards the deflation point by 1.15 pm…Salimbhai was shifted to Tushar’s newbee convoy and Sultan and Aemi coudnt make it for the drive…

So the convoy was Thanseer as the lead followed by Rob as the second car with Kashmir Paaji as the third followed by Khalil, myself and the Tiger at the end….There was no convoy number set but once the drive started the discipline was maintained throughout the drive…

Theres no need to comment on anyone’s driving skills as I had the privilege to drive with the most experienced drivers and marshals of our Dubai Offroaders Group….

Except for one small stuck of Kashmirji at the crest which was sorted out in no time….we did not have any other stucks….

Thanseer made us experience everything that one would love to drive in the desert….each and every tall dune, slides, driving straight on top of the crest…..everything u can think of….

Then we joined Tushar’s team at one place and headed towards Adnoc petrol pump to inflate and return back home….

Thank you Thanseer SIR for the awesome experience and thrill….I hope i have been upto the mark as per your confidence in me to include me in the advance drive list…. :yesss:

Thanks Kumar for the support as the last car in the convoy and Khalil & Kashmir paaji at the center….Rob..u were as accurate as always Sir… :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

See you all again for the next drive…. Pictures are been posted on the facebook page… ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers

December 8, 2012 at 5:36 am #20661

December 8, 2012 at 7:15 pm #20668

Tushar , why there r no trip report.
    we should have a trip report from the teady , so all members add their coments.
    plz report. :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

December 9, 2012 at 8:48 am #20680

As mentioned by Brg.Surve it was indeed an eventful day , we started the drive about 13:30hrs, gathered at the deflation point were chief briefed us about the drive, we tried something new this time ๐Ÿ˜‰ we had convoys of 2 to 3 4×4’s, chief went ahead with Rahul followed by Andy & harry, then me with julian & a pajero (sorry i can’t recollect ur name) followed by Amjed & Satyen , with a distance of 5 to 6 cars each convoy left the spot, track was made by the chief we were allowed to follow him just in-case if found it difficult we had to make our own way through the dunes,the first halt wat we had was Rahul’s pop out which stressed the importance of proper tyre pressure, it was fun till amjed broke his jeep and he had to cut his drive short and head towards the tarmac..i hope Amjed’s jeep is fine now.
    i must say the place chosen by the cheif was awesome with huge dunes, huge ramps loads of slide slops..it was indeed loads of fun, by 15:30hrs we got a call from Brg.Surve about the mishap, and the whole convoy had drive against the time its was kinda like a Dakar experience, each and every driver kept the pace with the cheif as we all know he is rattle snake in the desert, commendable drive :ymapplause: :ymapplause: by everyone, we thought we had lost Rahul in the processes, that’s when we heard him on the radio that he was heading towards the start point.
    we all gathered at the tarmac by 16:30 to inflate and headed towards the ADNOC gas station.

overall an exlent drive :drive: ๐Ÿ˜‰ , thanks to all… :thanks: :thanks:

December 9, 2012 at 10:00 am #20682

well described Jayesh, unfortunately after few mintues of drive my jeep started giving me problem and i had to discontinue with drive and head towards tarmac. jeep is in the workshop, seems the jeep needs a total overhaul to get back to the season, inshallah will be back to the dunes very soon.

December 9, 2012 at 3:14 pm #20690

Hey guys again one more wonderful drive with DO :thanks: where i learned two important things which every one should follow……by our chief , After getting coordinates from Chief we all have driven our car in very extra ordinary way, where i can say we all covered more than 25 KMs in less than 20 mins in the desert which is really amazing and i say hats off to all who were there in our convey ……Jayesh Bhai I was not lost there but will say its chance given by Chief :thanks: to catch the coordinates and i was the first who reached, then i really realized that i missed the event GPS Challange ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• .

Thanks to :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: Chief, Jayesh, Andy, Harry, Mohamed, Puniamor, Julian, Amjed, Mattews for this wonderful drive. See you all soon in desert :-w :-w

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.