08 February 2013 – Newbie Friday Morning Drive

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    quote GKumar:

quote Khalil_mtl:

Here is some support 😉

Very nice :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
    I too wanted to join for support, but needs to be at airport to receive my sister.

I would love to join & support the convoy but wud be taking rest this friday morning, Insha Allah next week will be there for all drives!

Drive safe & enjoy!

February 6, 2013 at 6:13 pm #22996
    quote Khalil_mtl:

Here is some support 😉

🙂 :ymhug: :thanks:

February 7, 2013 at 5:27 am #22998

I’ve see that Optimus Prime is going to come for this drive, Waiting to learn new things from his wide experience with wild deserts….Drive name to be changed to Explore the Desertron

February 7, 2013 at 7:08 am #23002
    quote Khalil_mtl:

Here is some support 😉

I am always there for support!!!
    The best thing is the Senior Marshals of the club are capable enough not to need much support!!!
    Look forward to seeing you All tomorrow morning!!!
    :ymhug:

February 7, 2013 at 12:12 pm #23010
    quote Hamza:

quote Mitch:

General Error
    template->_tpl_load_file(): File ./styles/prosilver/template/sharjah-kalba-road_body.html does not exist or is empty
    Please notify the board administrator or webmaster: [email protected]
    Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

I get this message page when I click on the link with the location of the meeting point.

Please refresh your browser. Clear your cache and try again Mitch. The system is supposed to override your default style and the default style is absolution, which is our style. Not prosilver.

Hi Hamza,
    I am afraid you think too highly of me by going into all these details. Nevertheless managed to get the location.

I’m not familiar with that area, if anybody can fish me out in their way to the meeting point I’d be very greatful. Im live in Barsha/Tecom area. I can come anywhere on someone’s way to drive together there.
    thanks!

February 7, 2013 at 12:32 pm #23012

Hey Mitch

If u can find me at the enoc fuel station on al khail road we can then drive in a 2 car convoy to the meeting point 🙂
    Its a 30 mins drive from there so v can catch up at about 0700 hrs…

Lemme know :drive:

February 7, 2013 at 12:53 pm #23014
    quote Mitch:

quote Hamza:

quote Mitch:

General Error
    template->_tpl_load_file(): File ./styles/prosilver/template/sharjah-kalba-road_body.html does not exist or is empty
    Please notify the board administrator or webmaster: [email protected]
    Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

I get this message page when I click on the link with the location of the meeting point.

Please refresh your browser. Clear your cache and try again Mitch. The system is supposed to override your default style and the default style is absolution, which is our style. Not prosilver.

Hi Hamza,
    I am afraid you think too highly of me by going into all these details. Nevertheless managed to get the location.

I’m not familiar with that area, if anybody can fish me out in their way to the meeting point I’d be very greatful. Im live in Barsha/Tecom area. I can come anywhere on someone’s way to drive together there.
    thanks!

Mitch,

If you can get on to Dubai By-pass road (E611) heading towards Sharjah, then take Exit 70 and you shall be at the meeting point in about 100 odd meters after the exit.

Cheers

February 7, 2013 at 2:12 pm #23016
    quote razik:

Hey Mitch

If u can find me at the enoc fuel station on al khail road we can then drive in a 2 car convoy to the meeting point 🙂
    Its a 30 mins drive from there so v can catch up at about 0700 hrs…

Lemme know :drive:

Yes Razik, Ill be there. Thanks.

Im gonna call you tonight if its ok.

Zarir, thank you also for the info.

February 7, 2013 at 2:38 pm #23018

Hi!
    Will give another go at the dunes,
    After the previous failure and dissapointment
    This time with a Pajero and/or Sorento
    Looking forward to another learning experience
    Hasnain Bhojani
    050-6452806

February 7, 2013 at 2:57 pm #23020
    quote hnbhojani:

Hi!
    Will give another go at the dunes,
    After the previous failure and dissapointment
    This time with a Pajero and/or Sorento
    Looking forward to another learning experience
    Hasnain Bhojani
    050-6452806

Nice to see you back in action Hasnain :-BD
    Pajero is a much better option my friend 🙂

February 7, 2013 at 3:33 pm #23021

Thanks Kumar
    Tho you will not be there with us during the drive
    But your thoughts will be with us
    Looking forward to the trip
    Hasnain Bhojani

February 7, 2013 at 4:25 pm #23022

Voowwww, 21 registrations for this drive in just 3 days.. Awesome!!!
    Topnotch marshals are there for you guys to guide and support 🙂 Make best use of it :-BD 🙂
    Drive safe, have good fun :drive: :drive: :drive:

February 7, 2013 at 4:29 pm #23023

I wish I could be able to be part of this drive to support the leads….Anyways guys have fun and drive safe…and let us have a bunch of reports and lovely pictures…

Cheers

February 7, 2013 at 5:08 pm #23024

I am sorry Thanseer bro, will not be able to make up though its with in my timings..U guys drive safe and sound.. :drive:

February 7, 2013 at 5:12 pm #23025
    quote wasiabbas:

I am sorry Thanseer bro, will not be able to make up though its with in my timings..U guys drive safe and sound.. :drive:

Difficult to get up early or you want to finish the drive early…. In both case early is present…. So the early is problem for you…. :)) :)) :))

Don’t worry next time…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.