12 October 2012 – Exploration Drive Somewhere in UAE

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    quote Robinson:

Nice drive! I feel good! 😀

:thanks: 🙂

October 13, 2012 at 5:56 am #19600
    quote Tushar:

What a drive!!!!!

:)) :)) :)) :thanks: 🙂

October 13, 2012 at 6:38 am #19601

Thanks very much to all superiors for including :ymhug: in such a great drive :drive: …… And :thanks: a ton to keep ur faith me. Looking forward for many more drive with you all. I really enjoyed the whole drive and the tips from superiors. See u all next week.

October 13, 2012 at 7:26 am #19605

Thanseer Bhai,

I was certain it will be a good drive, but now I can safely say it was amazing……very well lead & hats off to the participants who showed some good skill in a new area. :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

October 13, 2012 at 7:27 am #19606

MARSHAL OF THE WEEK ——–> MR THANSEER !!!!!

October 13, 2012 at 9:10 am #19612

Great job “SIR” you rocked \M/ \M/ \M/
    More than exploration, it was a PERFECT side sloping drive :-BD :-BD :-BD :drive: :drive: :drive:

October 13, 2012 at 10:03 am #19618

Thank you Mr. Thanseer for the Great Lead… it was a good experience …..

Regards

October 13, 2012 at 1:39 pm #19621

ROCKING DRIVE !! thanks to our own B-) KING…!! looking forward to many for :-ss drives.

October 13, 2012 at 8:02 pm #19629

Friends,

I am so happy to know that everybody enjoyed the drive…. 🙂
    But, where is the trip report…!!!??? I am waiting for that to post my report. There were 12 cars and no report yet… :-\ Guys your report will help us to analyse the trip and improve the level if necessary. So everybody’s report is valuable. :thanks:

October 14, 2012 at 10:23 am #19638

It was one of those days were all pieces fitted together to create an unforgettable drive. When I got home, after the dust/sand off proceedings, opened a beer and start remembering the highlights of the day I could only smile thinking on how memorable the drive it was. Long clean dunes perfect for side sloping, no other cars, beautiful area and above all the fast pace that Thanseer threw at the team. Our lead could quickly realize that the convoy was not joking today delivering a performance with no interruptions, -Thanseer, having run out of planned material had to improvise half the track on the fly -great job by the way 🙂 Even our chief marshal got so impressed that could not avoid a great speech at the end of the drive 🙂 Memorable.

October 14, 2012 at 11:24 am #19639

Indeed it was a wonderful and fantastic drive with long side slopes..Thanks to our Lead marshal and all others for this fantastic drive..

October 15, 2012 at 10:41 am #19653
    quote Desert King:

Friends,

I am so happy to know that everybody enjoyed the drive…. 🙂
    But, where is the trip report…!!!??? I am waiting for that to post my report. There were 12 cars and no report yet… :-\ Guys your report will help us to analyse the trip and improve the level if necessary. So everybody’s report is valuable. :thanks:

Unfortunately I was not there for this drive…orelse you would have got a detailed report from me…..looking at all the comments for the drivers, it looks like this drive was an amazing one and there would have been defenitely much more to write about it……no worries Sir….pls do plan for one more drive in the same fashion and i will fulfill ur desire….

Cheers

October 15, 2012 at 10:52 am #19654
    quote Ganesh:

quote Desert King:

Friends,
    There were 12 cars and no report yet… :-\

Unfortunately I was not there for this drive…orelse you would have got a detailed report from me…..no worries Sir….pls do plan for one more drive in the same fashion and i will fulfill ur desire….

Cheers

Hit the bullseye Dada!!!! 😉 ….. 😀

October 17, 2012 at 8:07 pm #19698

The Team:
    Kumar, Ricardo, Tyn, Robinson, Khalil, Duke, Humayun + Amjed, Saif, Asok, Jayesh, Tushar, Ali & Thanseer + Sridhar

The Exploration:
    The explorers gathered as scheduled at 1st Adnoc station on Dubai Alain Highway. We started the drive without any time delay and begin the exploration. After measuring the explorers in first 10 minutes drive I understood that what I planned was not enough for them. Everybody drove beyond the expectation. :ymapplause: 🙂 The drive we maintained to keep in fast pace and to my surprise the explorers asked for further more. But keeping in mind that the safety and terrain where we were exploring we played within the safety limit. We covered the area within one and half hour time 😮 which we planned for four hours drive.

I left without any other option to satisfy our demanding explorers with venture more into deeper side of the white sand. As I mentioned in the first post everybody enjoyed the soft sand, very sharp dunes, long slopes and unexpected ditches. Khalil got a surprise gift 😮 for watching the convoy and I got an unexpected ditch 8-} . Others got soft sand, very sharp dunes and long slopes. That is the fun part of this terrain.

While returning to the tarmac we were 5 minutes earlier than the scheduled end time. So I parked my car in a classic way to give opportunity to test our winch man. :ymdevil: The winch man demonstrated in a classic way how to scroll out and scroll in the synthetic winch rope attached to a heavy object. After this demonstration we move towards the end point and reached exactly the scheduled end time…. WoW what a time management….!!! 😉

After inflating the tires at the end point we had a small chit chat and a cup of tea to boost the energy to go back to the home. Overall it was a wonderful drive. 🙂 I believe everybody enjoyed it. Hope to see you all for the next drive. :thanks:

October 17, 2012 at 8:23 pm #19699

Wow…What a report Sirji… :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Every bit of the Exploration Event is covered and portrayed in a nice way…That what called a Brigadier…..

It was a fantastic Drive with Long Slopes and was extreme fun.. :thanks: and look forward to many more drives with you..

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.