20th of June ‘2008.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    quote Desert Dragon:

quote Blue Bird:

””””Please do not bring kids under six on this trip””……. Jessil is out then???โ€ฆ..

:confused:

i’ll make sure tht i’ll not take my son with me…….. so der wont b any probs….

means am out?

June 16, 2008 at 3:32 am #4662
    quote htawalbeh:

quote Desert Dragon:

quote Blue Bird:

””””Please do not bring kids under six on this trip””……. Jessil is out then???โ€ฆ..

:confused:

i’ll make sure tht i’ll not take my son with me…….. so der wont b any probs….

means am out?

:bounce:

June 16, 2008 at 11:38 am #4668

I am in.
    Thanks

Ibrahim

June 16, 2008 at 2:40 pm #4670

1.Ahmed
    2.Jessil
    3.Rakesh
    4.Bibin
    5.Hussein
    6. Saadbhai (The Leader)

June 16, 2008 at 2:49 pm #4671

Hmmm, seems like a good trip, will try my best to join.

Khalid

June 16, 2008 at 2:55 pm #4673

Khush Aamdeed Khalid Bhai….
    (that’s welcome brother Khalid)
    It will be our pleasure…to have you with us ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

June 16, 2008 at 4:40 pm #4674

1.Ahmed
    2.Jessil
    3.Rakesh
    4.Bibin
    5.Hussein
    6. Saadbhai (The Leader)
    7.Ibrahim
    8.Khalid

June 16, 2008 at 7:46 pm #4676

sir zara nawazi hay aap ki aur app ki isi muhabbat ki waja se join karnay ka dil chahta hay.

thanks, Insha Allah I’ll try my best.

June 17, 2008 at 5:09 am #4677

me might come, prepare ur tow ropes anyway!!

June 17, 2008 at 5:28 am #4678
    quote zdoleh:

me might come, prepare ur tow ropes anyway!!

We are ready…
    by the way, you may not have noticed but I see a definite improvement in your off-road driving skills, from the trip led by Saeed for DDC, to Zubair’s trip to the current ones…
    Mabrook…practice makes perfect :bounce:

June 17, 2008 at 5:34 am #4679
    quote cruiser:

sir zara nawazi hay aap ki aur app ki isi muhabbat ki waja se join karnay ka dil chahta hay.

Janaab you are one of the founding members of this club…
    As you are aware we do not have any ulterior motive financial or personal or political, this is just a forum to go out with friends & enjoy & your company is always very pleasant ๐Ÿ˜€

June 17, 2008 at 5:50 am #4680

I would like to attend Saad Bhai’s trip …. but unfortunately I have an appointment with the doctor this friday … I have my another Stress TEST. ….. hope I can pass this one ๐Ÿ™‚

June 17, 2008 at 5:58 am #4681
    quote blackrose101:

I would like to attend Saad Bhai’s trip …. but unfortunately I have an appointment with the doctor this friday … I have my another Stress TEST. ….. hope I can pass this one ๐Ÿ™‚

Tell the doc, as it is, it is more stressful to sit at home looking at that good looking jeep…
    While all your friends are out Dune bashing… :blink:

On a more serious note, however, take care of your health, that’s most important,
    pass this stress test, may be the doc will allow you Dune bashing trips, soon, too,
    now that you have founded this club…there will be many more trips…Insha Allah.

June 17, 2008 at 6:18 am #4682
    quote blackrose101:

yup he is right health is very important maybe if you pass the test early maybe the doctor let you attend the trip and :good: luck and i too dont know if i am coming, yet โ—

June 17, 2008 at 6:41 am #4683
    quote Ahmed Pervez:

quote cruiser:

Janaab you are one of the founding members of this club…
    As you are aware we do not have any ulterior motive financial or personal or political, this is just a forum to go out with friends & enjoy & your company is always very pleasant ๐Ÿ˜€

Not to sound rude but can we keep this in English when it is for everyone on the board ?
    I know people all chat in whatever language they want on the walkies but can we keep it English here please ?

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 117 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.