20th of June ‘2008.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    quote blackrose101:

I would like to attend Saad Bhai’s trip …. but unfortunately I have an appointment with the doctor this friday … I have my another Stress TEST. ….. hope I can pass this one ๐Ÿ™‚

health.. more important !!

stay at home and chill if the doctor orders it.
    put a movie on… relax… call up Gourmet Burger and get one of those double cheese burgers with extra fries and onions ! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

June 17, 2008 at 6:47 am #4685
    quote Ahmed Pervez:

quote zdoleh:

me might come, prepare ur tow ropes anyway!!

We are ready…
    by the way, you may not have noticed but I see a definite improvement in your off-road driving skills, from the trip led by Saeed for DDC, to Zubair’s trip to the current ones…
    Mabrook…practice makes perfect :bounce:

Ahmed… can we meet before so I can follow you down to the meeting point ?
    Getting the pipes sorted later so will know for sure if on this jaunt.. cheers / J

June 17, 2008 at 7:11 am #4686
    quote josephleebrown:

I know people all chat in whatever language they want on the walkies but can we keep it English here please ?
    Thanks

Even on the walkies, one thing we have in common is fluency in english languauge.. I consider it rude if I yap in arabic on the radio when there are non-arabic speaking fellas listening..

Good point there Joe.

June 17, 2008 at 7:12 am #4687

Confirmed, thus we shuld see who is also ready for a BBQ.

EXIT recommendd: closest to dubai.

June 17, 2008 at 7:59 am #4688

by KAT on Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:53 pm

/cry lol

We are going to miss the trip hun it seems to be an exciting adventure….come back soon ๐Ÿ˜‰

June 17, 2008 at 9:13 am #4690
    quote josephleebrown:

quote Ahmed Pervez:

quote zdoleh:

me might come, prepare ur tow ropes anyway!!

We are ready…
    by the way, you may not have noticed but I see a definite improvement in your off-road driving skills, from the trip led by Saeed for DDC, to Zubair’s trip to the current ones…
    Mabrook…practice makes perfect :bounce:

Ahmed… can we meet before so I can follow you down to the meeting point ?
    Getting the pipes sorted later so will know for sure if on this jaunt.. cheers / J

Done…I will leave from near our normal meeting point, the Eppco@Dragon Mart, just after 1430Hrs. so we can drive together from there… ๐Ÿ˜€

June 17, 2008 at 9:16 am #4691
    quote mhmdyamout:

Confirmed, thus we shuld see who is also ready for a BBQ.

EXIT recommendd: closest to dubai.

If you guys want BBQ, we should plan accordingly…
    Please put your names…who so ever wants to stay back for BBQ ๐Ÿ˜€

June 17, 2008 at 9:28 am #4693
    quote mhmdyamout:

quote josephleebrown:

I know people all chat in whatever language they want on the walkies but can we keep it English here please ?
    Thanks

Even on the walkies, one thing we have in common is fluency in english languauge.. I consider it rude if I yap in arabic on the radio when there are non-arabic speaking fellas listening..

Good point there Joe.

Very valid point…English is the club’s official language, simply because all the members are fluent in it.
    Let’s keep all our conversations, verbal as well as written, strictly in English, please.
    This is especially very important on radio communication on drives, any undecipherable talk on a common channel is not only impolite, but confusing, too and it may even be dangerous in certain situations.

June 17, 2008 at 9:57 am #4694
    quote josephleebrown:

quote blackrose101:

I would like to attend Saad Bhai’s trip …. but unfortunately I have an appointment with the doctor this friday … I have my another Stress TEST. ….. hope I can pass this one ๐Ÿ™‚

health.. more important !!

stay at home and chill if the doctor orders it.
    put a movie on… relax… call up Gourmet Burger and get one of those double cheese burgers with extra fries and onions ! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Thanks …. Jo !!

Im not allowed outside food especially burger and fries…… I will chill n relax at home ๐Ÿ™‚

June 17, 2008 at 10:32 am #4695

Guys I do understand your point concerning language and I think hardly there is any messages written in another language by the members unless it is specific. M y message to Ahmad bhai was a bit personal one which could only be said/written in “urdu” language.
    Hope you guys understand.

June 17, 2008 at 10:35 am #4696
    quote cruiser:

Guys I do understand your point concerning language and I think hardly there is any messages written in another language by the members unless it is specific. M y message to Ahmad bhai was a bit personal one which could only be said/written in “urdu” language.

Khalid we were not expressing feelings against your post, you are a dear friend and if you want you can write in Japanese :laugh:

Try your best to be on this trip.. Long time no see.

June 17, 2008 at 10:42 am #4697

damn, now I have to take japanese classes to write, but who is up for japanese messages, shall I try it with you first….??

Yeah you are right long time no see, you the reason for this gap, your DIFFERENTIAL :drive: :point:

June 17, 2008 at 12:08 pm #4699
    quote cruiser:

Khalid Bhai, we were obviously not referring to either you or me…since we were having a personal chit chat…
    Radio communication on the drives was the main issue…
    The Radio is a functional device, essentially to communicate & control, whatever one communicates on the public domain should be clear & concise, so that everybody knows exactly what is happening…
    At times it so happens that even English is not legible…so let it be LOUD & CLEAR…next time everybody… ๐Ÿ˜€

June 17, 2008 at 2:05 pm #4701

My pipes are clean so let’s hope that is all i need !

Eppco@DM@1430 / Cheers / J

June 17, 2008 at 2:07 pm #4702
    quote Ahmed Pervez:

quote cruiser:

Khalid Bhai, we were obviously not referring to either you or me…since we were having a personal chit chat…
    Radio communication on the drives was the main issue…
    The Radio is a functional device, essentially to communicate & control, whatever one communicates on the public domain should be clear & concise, so that everybody knows exactly what is happening…
    At times it so happens that even English is not legible…so let it be LOUD & CLEAR…next time everybody… ๐Ÿ˜€

I have now got yet another ex girlfriend story… Jessil, u know exactly where I am coming from there !

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 117 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.