20th of June ‘2008.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    quote josephleebrown:

quote Ahmed Pervez:

quote cruiser:

Guys I do understand your point concerning language and I think hardly there is any messages written in another language by the members unless it is specific. M y message to Ahmad bhai was a bit personal one which could only be said/written in “urdu” language.
    Hope you guys understand.

Khalid Bhai, we were obviously not referring to either you or me…since we were having a personal chit chat…
    Radio communication on the drives was the main issue…
    The Radio is a functional device, essentially to communicate & control, whatever one communicates on the public domain should be clear & concise, so that everybody knows exactly what is happening…
    At times it so happens that even English is not legible…so let it be LOUD & CLEAR…next time everybody… ๐Ÿ˜€

I have now got yet another ex girlfriend story… Jessil, u know exactly where I am coming from there !

I too wanna know… :dance:

June 17, 2008 at 2:36 pm #4704

Ahmad & Joseph
    wait for me pls

June 17, 2008 at 3:40 pm #4705

I’ll try to make it to the dragon markt too :yahoo: .

Are we now going to BBQ โ“

June 17, 2008 at 3:46 pm #4706
    quote josephleebrown:

quote Ahmed Pervez:

quote cruiser:

Guys I do understand your point concerning language and I think hardly there is any messages written in another language by the members unless it is specific. M y message to Ahmad bhai was a bit personal one which could only be said/written in “urdu” language.
    Hope you guys understand.

Khalid Bhai, we were obviously not referring to either you or me…since we were having a personal chit chat…
    Radio communication on the drives was the main issue…
    The Radio is a functional device, essentially to communicate & control, whatever one communicates on the public domain should be clear & concise, so that everybody knows exactly what is happening…
    At times it so happens that even English is not legible…so let it be LOUD & CLEAR…next time everybody… ๐Ÿ˜€

I have now got yet another ex girlfriend story… Jessil, u know exactly where I am coming from there !

yes vry much bro….. hav fun.. lolzzzz

June 17, 2008 at 6:45 pm #4709

ok ok… the mad BPEXF story number 4000/34C ( which just so happen to be my favourite, er, that’s another story ! )

Get this… she used to call me Sherhezade. And yes, I do know what that means.

So she used to whisper in my ear small poems or things in Urdu then kiss me saying it was impossible to translate into English as the Romance would be lost… and that Urdu is a language of love… she then had things she wanted to hear from but in Urdu not in English and I knew what she wanted to hear.. it made her happy so I did. “bleurgh” And then called me the word above when she was not calling me Pagal and reminding me how strong a Pakistani woman can love… and how she will do anything for her man.

I left her 2 months later. I now drive off road. It is safer knowing U could roll your car on a ridge than dating a Brit Pak woman. I speak from experience. I am not bitter, just experienced !!!! lol

and ney ney, I will not be saying anything in Urdu as I may get my words wrong and accidently propose my undying love to someone when what I meant was do u have any coffee !!!

June 17, 2008 at 7:30 pm #4710
    quote cruiser:

damn, now I have to take japanese classes to write, but who is up for japanese messages, shall I try it with you first….??

Yeah you are right long time no see, you the reason for this gap, your DIFFERENTIAL :drive: :point:

your’s Jeep Differential ..

June 17, 2008 at 7:32 pm #4711
    quote mhmdyamout:

Confirmed, thus we shuld see who is also ready for a BBQ.

EXIT recommendd: closest to dubai.

me sure BBQ

June 17, 2008 at 11:04 pm #4712
    quote josephleebrown:

ok ok… the mad BPEXF story number 4000/34C ( which just so happen to be my favourite, er, that’s another story ! )

Get this… she used to call me Sherhezade. And yes, I do know what that means.

So she used to whisper in my ear small poems or things in Urdu then kiss me saying it was impossible to translate into English as the Romance would be lost… and that Urdu is a language of love… she then had things she wanted to hear from but in Urdu not in English and I knew what she wanted to hear.. it made her happy so I did. “bleurgh” And then called me the word above when she was not calling me Pagal and reminding me how strong a Pakistani woman can love… and how she will do anything for her man.

I left her 2 months later. I now drive off road. It is safer knowing U could roll your car on a ridge than dating a Brit Pak woman. I speak from experience. I am not bitter, just experienced !!!! lol

and ney ney, I will not be saying anything in Urdu as I may get my words wrong and accidently propose my undying love to someone when what I meant was do u have any coffee !!!

Too much information for an offroad club :high:

June 18, 2008 at 5:02 am #4713
    quote championdada:

quote mhmdyamout:

me sure BBQ

Let’s have a BBQ if that’s the consensus… ๐Ÿ˜€
    Please confirm how many participants for BBQ,
    we could arrange the menu & the food accordingly…

The last two drives, the breakfast drive & Hatta pool drive…
    the food was amazing…Yumm :thumbsup:

June 18, 2008 at 8:03 am #4714
    quote Ahmed Pervez:

quote championdada:

quote mhmdyamout:

me sure BBQ

the food was amazing…Yumm :thumbsup:

pervaiz bhai, pls advise chicken or mutton (Shabbab or Kabbab),

June 18, 2008 at 8:09 am #4715

me sure BBQ[/quote]

the food was amazing…Yumm :thumbsup:[/quote]

pervaiz bhai, pls advise chicken or mutton (Shabbab or Kabbab),[/quote]

Saad Bhai ….. Shabab – sounds interesing ๐Ÿ™‚

June 18, 2008 at 10:19 am #4721

Confirmed mbrs for the Trip.

1.Ahmed
    2.Jessil
    3.Joseph
    4.Alex
    5.Saad
    6.Bibin
    7.Khalid.
    8.Yamout

June 18, 2008 at 2:55 pm #4727
    quote Desert Dragon:

1.Ahmed
    2.Jessil
    3.Joseph
    4.Alex
    5.Saad
    6.Bibin
    7.Khalid.
    8.Yamout

why u removed my name and Ibrahim’s name???????????????????????? ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก

June 18, 2008 at 3:50 pm #4733
    quote htawalbeh:

quote Desert Dragon:

1.Ahmed
    2.Jessil
    3.Joseph
    4.Alex
    5.Saad
    6.Bibin
    7.Khalid.
    8.Yamout

why u removed my name and Ibrahim’s name???????????????????????? ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก

sry yaa habeebiiiii

June 18, 2008 at 3:50 pm #4734

1.Ahmed
    2.Jessil
    3.Joseph
    4.Alex
    5.Saad
    6.Bibin
    7.Khalid.
    8.Yamout
    9.Hussein..
    10.Ibrahim

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 117 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.