20th of June ‘2008.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 117 total)
  • Author

i said im coming didnt i???, do u really wanna piss me off!!! where’s my freaking name, and im bringing a freind too he’ll drive his own car. brand new from agency to desert. its a BAJERO, not pajero

1.Ahmed
    2.Jessil
    3.Joseph
    4.Alex
    5.Saad
    6.Bibin
    7.Khalid.
    8.Yamout
    9.Hussein..
    10.Ibrahim
    11.Ziad Basha Doleh
    12.Samir The Basha Friend

June 18, 2008 at 4:30 pm #4737
    quote zdoleh:

i said im coming didnt i???, do u really wanna piss me off!!! where’s my freaking name, and im bringing a freind too he’ll drive his own car. brand new from agency to desert. its a BAJERO, not pajero

1.Ahmed
    2.Jessil
    3.Joseph
    4.Alex
    5.Saad
    6.Bibin
    7.Khalid.
    8.Yamout
    9.Hussein..
    10.Ibrahim
    11.Ziad Basha Doleh

:bounce: :mrgreen:

June 18, 2008 at 5:03 pm #4739
    quote Desert Dragon:

quote zdoleh:

1.Ahmed
    2.Jessil
    3.Joseph
    4.Alex
    5.Saad
    6.Bibin
    7.Khalid.
    8.Yamout
    9.Hussein..
    10.Ibrahim
    11.Ziad Basha Doleh

:bounce: :mrgreen:

Welcome to the club Samir…
    Any Friend of Ziad is our friend ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
    It may be better if you go & register in the club here too…
    this is a great place for all our friends, something interesting is always going on here :dance:

June 18, 2008 at 5:26 pm #4740

thank you guys im sure that it’s a big family worth to stick to it, im glad that i met every single one of you.

June 18, 2008 at 6:02 pm #4741

are there going to be any chics? ( yes i said that on purpose to piss off ahmed uncle ๐Ÿ˜€ )

seriously…are there going to be any girls…because i’m planning to bring my fiancee…and i will confirm tomm…

@ desertdragon…. on the bit we had spoken to last time we met…i still haven’t got anything yet…

June 18, 2008 at 6:04 pm #4742
    quote devilsmind:

are there going to be any chics? ( yes i said that on purpose to piss off ahmed uncle ๐Ÿ˜€ )

seriously…are there going to be any girls…because i’m planning to bring my fiancee…and i will confirm tomm…

@ desertdragon…. on the bit we had spoken to last time we met…i still haven’t got anything yet…

PM me ur no.. or buzz me once ur free… will tell u d secret…….. ๐Ÿ˜€

June 18, 2008 at 6:45 pm #4745
    quote devilsmind:

u can bring ur fiancee

mine is coming for sure

June 18, 2008 at 7:09 pm #4747

im riding solo, to enjoy the crazy drive

June 19, 2008 at 6:43 am #4755

Im not comin so my chics won’t be there as well ๐Ÿ™‚

June 19, 2008 at 7:26 am #4756
    quote blackrose101:

ur chics…. :confused: :confused: :confused:

June 19, 2008 at 7:52 am #4759
    quote Desert Dragon:

quote blackrose101:

June 19, 2008 at 7:56 am #4760
    quote mhmdyamout:

quote Desert Dragon:

quote blackrose101:

MUCH BTR… LOLZZ

June 19, 2008 at 12:33 pm #4768
    quote devilsmind:

This is a family oriented club, there are going to be chics…ummm girls…:bounce:
    I do not see any reason why you cannot bring your fianc’e, it is totally your…ummm…her decision…
    once you get into stable relationship…YOU do not have a decision…
    it is her decision…which may be presented as our decision… :point:

June 19, 2008 at 1:05 pm #4769
    quote Ahmed Pervez:

This is a family oriented club, there are going to be chics…ummm girls…:bounce:
    I do not see any reason why you cannot bring your fianc’e, it is totally your…ummm…her decision…
    once you get into stable relationship…YOU do not have a decision…
    it is her decision…which may be presented as our decision… :point:

lol…oh yes :yes: …all we can do is say yes ma’am and move on ๐Ÿ˜†

i talked to hamza in the morning and he was totally bummed out when i told him that i won’t be able to make it since i don’t have a car…and then he tried convincing me…after which i let myself get convinced ๐Ÿ˜› so someone will have to make place for two in their car ๐Ÿ˜€

June 19, 2008 at 3:01 pm #4770

Evening gents… (and ladies ?! )…
    yep… it has been quite male orientated ! Not tomorrow but I have got a couple of girly mates who wanna come along on a few trips.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 117 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.