20th of June ‘2008.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 117 total)
  • Author

not coming too

June 20, 2008 at 8:05 am #4792

guys me.ahmed and joseph will be meeting at Eppco-dragon mart….. who evr want to join with us near the dragon mart please be on time. we will leave sharp 2.45 from Dragon Mart….

c u guys..

June 20, 2008 at 8:17 am #4793

was just on the phone with hamza…and were talking about the whole thing with his broken-down wrangler…well since there is a difficulty in the mode of transport to get to any of the meeting points…i won’t be coming as well…sorry guys (and girls (if any))…

June 20, 2008 at 8:19 am #4794
    quote devilsmind:

was just on the phone with hamza…and were talking about the whole thing with his broken-down wrangler…well since there is a difficulty in the mode of transport to get to any of the meeting points…i won’t be coming as well…sorry guys (and girls (if any))…

Ill be alone, if you want you and your company can join.

June 20, 2008 at 8:22 am #4795
    quote devilsmind:

Do not make excuses…I told you earlier…It is not your decision anymore…boy… :bounce:

June 20, 2008 at 8:42 am #4796

^^^ LOL!

quote mhmdyamout:

quote devilsmind:

Ill be alone, if you want you and your company can join.

the whole thing is that…i don’t have my car…neither does my girl have hers so that we can reach any of the meeting points…the problem is not for the drive…the problem is getting to the meeting points…

June 20, 2008 at 6:00 pm #4798

another great trip guys.

thanks alot

hope inshallah i can stay with you

how was the BBQ?

June 20, 2008 at 8:18 pm #4799
    quote htawalbeh:

another great trip guys.

thanks alot

how was the BBQ?

It was nice, with Alex & Rakesh’s two lady friends being the gracious hosts…Thanks Alex.
    We missed all you guys…on the BBQ Saad, Khalid Bhai, Mohammad Yamout, Ahmed, Ghazi & you Hussain…
    It was quite late by the time we left the petrol pump after inflation ๐Ÿ˜€

June 20, 2008 at 8:33 pm #4801

Thanks to evry one.. who made this trip a wonderfullll…

Special thanks to saad bhai.. for leading the trip….

hope to c u guys soon inshallah..

June 20, 2008 at 9:01 pm #4803
    quote Ahmed Pervez:

quote htawalbeh:

another great trip guys.

thanks alot

how was the BBQ?

It was nice, with Alex & Rakesh’s two lady friends being the gracious hosts…Thanks Alex.
    We missed all you guys…on the BBQ Saad, Khalid Bhai, Mohammad Yamout, Ahmed, Ghazi & you Hussain…
    It was quite late by the time we left the petrol pump after inflation ๐Ÿ˜€

yes for sure next time

June 20, 2008 at 9:03 pm #4804
    quote Desert Dragon:

Thanks to evry one.. who made this trip a wonderfullll…

Special thanks to saad bhai.. for leading the trip….

hope to c u guys soon inshallah..

your welcome brother, I think camel rock cruising been done properly !

June 20, 2008 at 10:37 pm #4805

Great trip people! Sorry couldnt stay for the BBQ, I was back on time and Turkey Won :dance:

Saad with all the efforts you put the least thing we can do is thank you for intelligent leadership. You Rock..

June 20, 2008 at 11:46 pm #4806

Great Drive guys , thanks alot , I really enjoyed it :thumbsup:
    till next time :yahoo:

cheers

June 21, 2008 at 6:34 am #4809

Heared it was Great, so pics needed.

June 21, 2008 at 10:10 am #4816

Saad Bhai …. again I missed your trip …. would ask the doctor if i can join you guys in the desert again soon ๐Ÿ™‚ … miss my desert trips … wanna try my Blackrose with new shocks and lift :dance:

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 117 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.