20th of June ‘2008.

Viewing 12 posts - 106 through 117 (of 117 total)
  • Author

no cameras this time??

June 21, 2008 at 6:35 pm #4828

Guys…. As usual I had few great stucks……but don’t find my name anywhere in ur talks….. :drive:

June 21, 2008 at 7:30 pm #4829
    quote Blue Bird:

Guys…. As usual I had few great stucks……but don’t find my name anywhere in ur talks….. :drive:

Everybody gets stuck…once in a while…you are doing very good progress :dance:
    This is pretty tough sand driving, closer to Dubai, and all of you did very well…Alex, Ghazi, Ahmed & Farah too 😀

June 21, 2008 at 8:57 pm #4831
    quote Ahmed Pervez:

quote Blue Bird:

Everybody gets stuck…once in a while…you are doing very good progress :dance:
    This is pretty tough sand driving, closer to Dubai, and all of you did very well…Alex, Ghazi, Ahmed & Farah too 😀

i am the teacher :dance: :dance: :dance:

June 22, 2008 at 3:54 am #4833

Hey Mr. teacher, i saw Ms. Teacher had a camera, would you mind sharing the pics !?! All the rest students, where are the pics?

June 22, 2008 at 9:41 am #4843
    quote mhmdyamout:

Hey Mr. teacher, i saw Ms. Teacher had a camera, would you mind sharing the pics !?! All the rest students, where are the pics?

check my facebook :thanks:

June 22, 2008 at 10:35 am #4844
    quote htawalbeh:

quote mhmdyamout:

Habibi inta i cant access facebook from work, add me :thanks:

June 22, 2008 at 1:17 pm #4845
    quote mhmdyamout:

quote htawalbeh:

quote mhmdyamout:

Habibi inta i cant access facebook from work, add me :thanks:

add u where? 😀

access from home :high: :high:

June 22, 2008 at 2:14 pm #4846
    quote blackrose101:

Saad Bhai …. again I missed your trip …. would ask the doctor if i can join you guys in the desert again soon 🙂 … miss my desert trips … wanna try my Blackrose with new shocks and lift :dance:

next time you bring your doctor, I hope no doctor will stop you for having FUN,

salam to savita bhabhi :good:

June 22, 2008 at 2:16 pm #4847
    quote Blue Bird:

Bibin brother, you really drive well on those dunes.. getting stuck is not a problem,,

June 23, 2008 at 9:35 am #4871

Friday was great… it was better than XXX which reminds me I have to make a phone call !!! lol

June 23, 2008 at 9:42 am #4874
    quote josephleebrown:

Friday was great… it was better than XXX which reminds me I have to make a phone call !!! lol

Nice meeting you Jo. Had some good laughs there.

Viewing 12 posts - 106 through 117 (of 117 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.