Adrenaline Rush – Friday 20th March 2015 – Inter & Advanced

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    quote Pbencini:

Sorry guys, removed my name so I could move over to the “dark side” and do the “sands of time” drive. With the Registrations you have so early on in the week for this drive I don’t expect I have disrupted the convoy. ๐Ÿ˜

No Worries Philip..
    Enjoy your Wadi Drive..Joe & ZAK has kept something interesting for Wadi Lovers too with a piece of Sand as your “Dessert”
    … ๐Ÿ˜€

Though you may miss this Drive..
    Looks like a 3 course Full meal..

Convoy Drive on Road – Appetizer
    Wadi Drive – Main Course
    Sand Dunes in the last – Dessert

Will see you soon.. ๐Ÿ™‚

regards
    Asharaf
    055-929 0 989

March 17, 2015 at 5:52 pm #32312
    quote Saj:

One marshal for each member on this one ๐Ÿ˜€ ……….definitely not for the weak hearted :-ss .

What’s cooking Ash? One Marshal and one Inter convoy or two Inter/Marshal combination? ๐Ÿ˜• .

๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜€

March 17, 2015 at 6:18 pm #32314
    quote Iwamas:

Very excited for this ride…

๐Ÿ™‚

March 18, 2015 at 11:43 am #32318

Meeting Point coordinates have been updated :yesss:

This is past Madam roundabout (first right) and the Sony Ericsson turning. You will pass under some electricity cables and then you will take the slip road right. That will put you on a sand track heading in to a quarry. You should all at intermediate level have a GPS however, so it should be easy right =))

For those of you that have not been to this location leave some timer earlier than planned as it can be tricky to get to first time.

These are the coordinates for the closest Mosque for Friday prayer – 24.827446, 55.787627

March 18, 2015 at 12:47 pm #32319

is this same place where I came with you as passenger last time? the bowl we went into and were resting for some time…

March 18, 2015 at 12:53 pm #32320
    quote DuncanField:

You should all at intermediate level have a GPS however, so it should be easy right =))

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

March 18, 2015 at 2:22 pm #32321

As we have only Marshalls and few members, let take it extreme level and the game is whoever gets struck has to di self recovery by themselves and follow us to the coordinates.

Lets see the navigational and recovery skill of senior members on this drive ๐Ÿ˜‰

March 18, 2015 at 2:25 pm #32322
    quote Vijay:

is this same place where I came with you as passenger last time? the bowl we went into and were resting for some time…

Hmmm. You need to come there. That is the test for advance members ๐Ÿ˜‰

March 18, 2015 at 6:36 pm #32323
    quote DuncanField:

You should all at intermediate level have a GPS however, so it should be easy right =))

๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

March 18, 2015 at 6:37 pm #32324
    quote DuncanField:

Meeting Point coordinates have been updated :yesss:

This is past Madam roundabout (first right) and the Sony Ericsson turning. You will pass under some electricity cables and then you will take the slip road right. That will put you on a sand track heading in to a quarry. You should all at intermediate level have a GPS however, so it should be easy right =))

For those of you that have not been to this location leave some timer earlier than planned as it can be tricky to get to first time.

These are the coordinates for the closest Mosque for Friday prayer – 24.827446, 55.787627

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: ๐Ÿ™‚

March 18, 2015 at 9:28 pm #32325

Looks like I’m going to miss out on a fun one!

Well I’ve always wanted to experience the Wadis and this looks to be like a great chance but with a good opportunity cost; on the brighter side I may be of some help during our ”dessert” ๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a great drive guys :drive: ๐Ÿ˜€

March 19, 2015 at 4:55 am #32327
    quote yohanbaria:

Looks like I’m going to miss out on a fun one!

Well I’ve always wanted to experience the Wadis and this looks to be like a great chance but with a good opportunity cost; on the brighter side I may be of some help during our ”dessert” ๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a great drive guys :drive: ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks Yohan. Have fun. Looks like it will be a great day out with Joe and the team. Catch you next time. :thanks:

March 19, 2015 at 6:37 am #32330
    quote asharafkc:

quote Pbencini:

Sorry guys, removed my name so I could move over to the “dark side” and do the “sands of time” drive. With the Registrations you have so early on in the week for this drive I don’t expect I have disrupted the convoy. ๐Ÿ˜

No Worries Philip..
    Enjoy your Wadi Drive..Joe & ZAK has kept something interesting for Wadi Lovers too with a piece of Sand as your “Dessert”
    … ๐Ÿ˜€

Though you may miss this Drive..
    Looks like a 3 course Full meal..

Convoy Drive on Road – Appetizer
    Wadi Drive – Main Course
    Sand Dunes in the last – Dessert

Will see you soon.. ๐Ÿ™‚

regards
    Asharaf
    055-929 0 989

That’s great… I’ll go with an empty stomach ๐Ÿ˜€

March 19, 2015 at 11:01 am #32335

Apologies guys, but I have to pull out of the drive. Jeep are still working on my JK. They have the engine apart but hopefully once they fix it it will be running right.

Have fun :drive:

March 19, 2015 at 12:30 pm #32337

Very sorry to hear that Duncan… Hopefully the Jeep will be in tip top shape again shortly

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.