Adrenaline Rush – Friday 20th March 2015 – Inter & Advanced

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author

This is awesome.. Can we have a better line up for an Inter /Advanced Drive..
    And honestly I dont remember any drive happened in recent past having this much of Marshallas lined up for a drive.. ๐Ÿ˜€ :yesss: :yesss:
    Unfortunate that Duncan has to back out ..
    trust ur JK wil be back in action soon..
    See u all soon tomorrow..Leta have some Real Fun..

Regards
    Asharaf
    055 929 0 989

March 20, 2015 at 6:42 pm #32351

Great :drive: today, for the first time driving with Ashraf, :thanks: a lot for the lead. Drive was really fun especially with a team of Marshals. It was very challenging technically and high dunes. Once again :thanks: a lot to the Marshals for their support and guidance as always. Waiting for the next drive again with โ€œAdrenaline Rushโ€ team.

March 20, 2015 at 6:52 pm #32353

Great drive today… Excellent job by the lead marshal Asharaf and all the other marshalls there…

There drive was very smooth and moved and a good pace… Apart from a few recoveries ( including one before the drive even started ๐Ÿ˜‰ ) it was a smooth drive until the end…

Anas… I’m glad you are ok and I’m sorry about your truck, but you definitely us an adrenaline rush…

I personally really enjoyed the ride and being part of this group… Looking forwards to future rides with DO.

See you all in the sand soon

Ash

March 20, 2015 at 7:51 pm #32356

DO people are my second family indeed! You guys rock in all what the word means! I would like to thank every and each one of you guys especially Ashraf Samawi for all of his help and support i think he deserves a 3rd star! And also thanks to the leads and marshals… I will defo see you all in the sand so soon ๐Ÿ™‚ as a passenger for the next couple of drives hehe!

March 20, 2015 at 8:35 pm #32357
    quote anastb:

DO people are my second family indeed! You guys rock in all what the word means! I would like to thank every and each one of you guys especially Ashraf Samawi for all of his help and support i think he deserves a 3rd star! And also thanks to the leads and marshals… I will defo see you all in the sand so soon ๐Ÿ™‚ as a passenger for the next couple of drives hehe!

My passenger seat is always empty, join me when ever you like. ๐Ÿ™‚

March 20, 2015 at 8:36 pm #32358
    quote anastb:

Sorry @Anas, I disagree with u…Ashraf Samawi does not deserve 3 stars…as a matter of fact he deserves much more than that for his commendable sportsmanship…great job Ashraf :yesss: :ymapplause:

U drove brilliantly today Anas and Im sure u will get back for more drives soon ๐Ÿ™‚

Fantastic lead Asharaf :ymapplause:

Great support Sanjay :ymapplause:

Superb company All :ymapplause:

March 21, 2015 at 5:05 am #32365
    quote razik:

quote anastb:

Sorry @Anas, I disagree with u…Ashraf Samawi does not deserve 3 stars…as a matter of fact he deserves much more than that for his commendable sportsmanship…great job Ashraf :yesss: :ymapplause:

U drove brilliantly today Anas and Im sure u will get back for more drives soon ๐Ÿ™‚

Agree with you razik, prompt and always helpful. Glad to have you around Ashraf. :ymhug:

March 21, 2015 at 5:24 am #32367
    quote anandrajant:

Great :drive: today, for the first time driving with Ashraf, :thanks: a lot for the lead. Drive was really fun especially with a team of Marshals. It was very challenging technically and high dunes. Once again :thanks: a lot to the Marshals for their support and guidance as always. Waiting for the next drive again with โ€œAdrenaline Rushโ€ team.

Missed the fun…nice to know that, you all had a great time.

In fact, was looking around to Meet Saif after a long time….since it’s very difficult to catch him due to his international trip’s ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

March 21, 2015 at 6:06 am #32369

What an adrenaline rush it was ๐Ÿ˜€ .

Itโ€™s drives like these which separate the men from the boys.

Itโ€™s drives like these which make you realize what an asset it is to have experienced off-roaders like Paul and Suri in the group.

Itโ€™s drives like these which give you a glimpse of the future stars of the club.

Itโ€™s on drives like these you realize the value and importance of your senior most marshals i.e. Saif and Humayun in times of crisis to bring calm and focus back in the members and the drive.

Now for the drive, the lead was shared by Asharaf and Sanjay who warmed us up with a nice fewbie track to start with ๐Ÿ™‚ . It was a single big Intermediate convoy and I will admit I have never driven with such a big Inter convoy before :YMPRAY: . But the fact that the drive moved so smoothly with only a couple of stucks is testimony to the capability and the skills of the drivers :ymapplause: . The leads threw everything at us i.e. small dunes, medium dunes, big dunes, side cresting, vertical cresting, ridge riding, tight angle turns and also gave us play time to have our fun \:D/ . The dunes only got bigger and bigger as we continued our adrenaline rush :YMBRINGITON: :YMBRINGITON: .

The leads did a commendable job yesterday. Thank you Asharaf and Sanjay :thanks: . You guys were super B-) .

Afro was trooping along in his trooper :-BD .

Anand is a different man now after the lift. Very confident :ymapplause: .

Bahaa had a slight shoulder injury but inspite of that did very well :ymhug: .

Anas drove very well and handled his beast well till a mistake caught him by surprise :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: .

It was another rock star performance from Ashraf Samawi \M/ . I would urge marshals to nurture and encourage potential members within the safety parameters and not inhibit them and kill their enthusiasm. Kudos to you Ashraf. I was driving behind him and had the opportunity to watch him from close. Good control of his beast and confident at the wheels. You have a bright future :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: .

Vijay as usual was here there and everywhere and brought a lot of energy and buzz on the drive :ymparty: .

And at the back we had the veteran cowboys Saif, Suri and Humayun who kept an eye on the convoy and ensured that all recoveries are done in the safest possible manner :ymcowboy: .

Razik was riding shotgun with Humayun and is always a great company to have ๐Ÿ™‚ .

We missed Firoz, Duncan and Asem on this rush but hopefully catch you guys soon on a :drive: .

Anas, this is for you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgSMxY6asoE I know itโ€™s a little cheesy but what the heck.

We warned you all that it would be an adrenaline rush, didnโ€™t we?? ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

March 21, 2015 at 6:20 am #32370
    quote razik:

quote anastb:

Very well said Razik.

March 21, 2015 at 6:47 am #32371

Many Thanks Everyone for another Great Drive..
    Everyone did their part exemplary well..

Great Support by All Marshalls

Sanjay…Great support Buddy..In fact I thorughly enjoyed following you too for that stretch…Thinks its better to be the second Car than leading.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Humayoon & Raz..you gus in sweep made me more confident on the Lead

Saif and Saj….it was great to have you both in between the convoy..to have a close look the TRAIN with 13 cars..i was sure you will give a shout when necessary

Suri & Paul…Many thanks for your support indeed …Its always good to have people like you in Conoy
    Will look forward to have you more often on drives.. :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

I would like to specially Thank and Appreciate Suri’s support during that Recovery on that incident.. :thanks: :thanks:
    It Doesn’t mean anyone else contributed less..

Ashraf Samawi.. You are the STAR of the Drive… Its always great to have people like you in convoy..Appreciate your helping mentality and Support.
    more than that your listening skills and calmness…a true quality of an OFFROADER.. Great going Bro

Anand ,Vijay, Afro & Bahaa..Gents you rocked..we could observe your wide smily face on every chit chat stop we had.. Trust You guys had Fun..

Anas- you did a great drive man…
    Specially I was watching you running down on the Big Bowls and Crests and crossing it over..
    Personally very impressed with your improvement…
    And of-course unfortunate things are never planned..its just happens..and after all It was and Adrenalin Rush drive..
    Looking forward to have you back on drives soon…

Feroz,Dunacn & Asem..we missed you ..See you soon on sand In Sha Allah

Saj..Your Drive Reports ROCKS BRO…Thanks for such a great Drive report… :thanks: :thanks:

ADRENALIN RUSH -2 COMING SOON...KEEP WATCHING… ๐Ÿ˜€

See you all soon

Safe Drive

regards,
    Asharaf
    055 929 0 989

March 21, 2015 at 7:32 am #32372

Hahaha nice one Saj ๐Ÿ™‚

March 21, 2015 at 9:31 am #32380
    quote firoztv:

quote anandrajant:

Missed the fun…nice to know that, you all had a great time.

In fact, was looking around to Meet Saif after a long time….since it’s very difficult to catch him due to his international trip’s ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Firoz !!
    You always make me smile with warm comments like that & by the way im in Dubai until 1st of May and have registered for your drive next week :ymhug: :ymhug:
    See You Soon Brother.

March 22, 2015 at 8:17 am #32412
    quote Saj:

Anas, this is for you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgSMxY6asoE I know itโ€™s a little cheesy but what the heck.

We warned you all that it would be an adrenaline rush, didnโ€™t we?? ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

True big boyz of DO ๐Ÿ™‚ , won’t miss the part 2 for sure boyz ๐Ÿ™‚

The video is nice and inspiring…

March 22, 2015 at 1:05 pm #32432
    quote firoztv:

quote Saj:

True big boyz of DO ๐Ÿ™‚ , won’t miss the part 2 for sure boyz ๐Ÿ™‚

The video is nice and inspiring…

Firoz Bhai :-w :-w ;;) ;;)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.