ADVANCE TEST FOR 3 STAR UPGRADE(SATURDAY 13TH JULY)

• Author

Day and date: SATURDAY 13TH JULY
    Drive Type: Sand Obviously
    Meeting Point: 24°49’17.8″N 55°46’31.2″E
    Meeting Time: 4:00pm
    Drive Start: 4.15pm
    Drive End: Sunset

off road gear will be checked prior to the drive !

This drive is for the below listed members only. Please do not register if you are not listed please, not only will you look stupid but it will be annoying to not see the right number of registered people.

1. pkashirskiy
    2. hafidk
    3. AlCrocc (Alexey Minenko, white wrangler)
    4. ElieA87 (Elie Azzam, black wrangler)
    5. Ericminco
    6. Pierre Lucas
    7. Alex G
    8.Jamaln
    9.Adam

Thanks in advance for your common sense :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Checklist:
    a) Keep your emergency contact info at vehicle dashboard.
    b) Carry air compressor with you and ensure it’s in working condition.
    c) Ensure your 4×4 vehicle is in perfect condition and with enough fuel.
    d) Compatible Radio is a must.
    e) Carry all necessary off-road gear / recovery equipment in good working condition.
    f) Carry enough water / refreshments / re-hydration drinks for self & co-passenger(s)

July 9, 2019 at 5:32 am #42900

Thanks so much for the invite guys, a real honor to try out but unfortunately I will be away on vacation. Hopefully I can make it next time, have fun and good luck to all!

July 14, 2019 at 10:41 am #42907

I’d like to thank Faheem and Baher for leading the test. I have no idea if I passed but really enjoyed taking part nevertheless. I thought I knew the limits of my car and myself but obviously not. Both were definitely tested on this drive! We crested dunes and performed maneuvers that I never thought possible. It was an incredible adrenaline packed afternoon. Despite pushing my car and myself to the limits I never felt out of control or worried at any time. I loved the emphasis on safety and doing things right. I really learnt a lot about car positioning and feel for what the car is doing. By the end of the test I felt I was a different driver. Safer, more confident and more composed than before. Thanks again for the amazing afternoon drive.

July 16, 2019 at 10:27 am #42915

Wish you the best Hafid. Indeed, it was a great drive.

July 16, 2019 at 10:28 am #42916
    quote Hafidk post_id=48936 time=1563100914 user_id=25247:

I’d like to thank Faheem and Baher for leading the test. I have no idea if I passed but really enjoyed taking part nevertheless. I thought I knew the limits of my car and myself but obviously not. Both were definitely tested on this drive! We crested dunes and performed maneuvers that I never thought possible. It was an incredible adrenaline packed afternoon. Despite pushing my car and myself to the limits I never felt out of control or worried at any time. I loved the emphasis on safety and doing things right. I really learnt a lot about car positioning and feel for what the car is doing. By the end of the test I felt I was a different driver. Safer, more confident and more composed than before. Thanks again for the amazing afternoon drive.

Thank you Hafid,
    Always pleasure driving with you! :-* :-*

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.