ADVANCED DRIVE

• Author

Much Awaited !!! :ymblushing: Great area choice Sattu :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
    And I like the post for

quote j3r3miah:

If you need other newbie info like carrying water, fuel and equipment, you are in the wrong forum.

Will you let me go home after the drive with stock bumpers??? :-s

September 5, 2012 at 8:23 am #18753

NOTE: If you are not an approved participant and you show up. You are on your own. You will get stuck. However, I will tell you that over the past year I have developed a skill set that I will NOT use for you. WE WILL FIND YOU. WE WILL MOCK YOU AND WE WILL LEAVE YOU. good luck ![/quote]

=)) =)) =)) =))

Срећно!

September 5, 2012 at 9:31 am #18756
    quote j3r3miah:

GOAL: RESCUE A VEHICLE STUCK AT PINK ROCK.

Who is this in need of rescue at pink rock??? 😕

September 8, 2012 at 7:51 am #18793

Vow!!! It was an amazing & dream drive :ymblushing: Indeed it’s a memorable one :-BD

The above drive details from Tushar is self explanatory – great pace, tricky terrain, difficult patches, rollercoaster dunes, great
    team, good weather………….. :yesss: more & more to write, but let me stop.

Good happy breaks in between, prayer break and even filled petrol in between the drive 😮 Perfect time management and route planning to join the DO convoys at the inflation point by dusk. What more can be expected??? A true advanced drive in all aspects :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Satwinder was truly awesome at the lead………. Hats off. ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
    Thank you Sattu paaji for the great lead and I am sure it was a stressful job to take care of few of us with LWB heavy cars :thanks:

It was a much awaited self skill test drive for the marshals for a complete refresh :-BD May be due to tasting such great fun, would like to request the Chief and Chairman to have such advanced drives at frequent intervals 😉 Waiting for few advanced drives from Ahmed Bhai during this season :-w

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.