Adventurous Exploration on 23rd of May’2008.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
  • Author

thx both ๐Ÿ™‚

May 21, 2008 at 6:27 am #3973

Kat sorry to hear that, im sure things will be ok with u, ur a tough girl, i had the same thing a year back it was bcs of ear wax, once they cleared it i felt they took a piece of my brain out, and after that things r ok

May 21, 2008 at 6:33 am #3975
    quote zdoleh:

Kat sorry to hear that, im sure things will be ok with u, ur a tough girl, i had the same thing a year back it was bcs of ear wax, once they cleared it i felt they took a piece of my brain out, and after that things r ok

Hi bro, even after taking a piece of your brain? :rofl: :taunt: :yahoo: :bleh: :bleh:

May 21, 2008 at 6:34 am #3976
    quote zdoleh:

thx dear and ewww, i wouldnt care if they took 1/2 my brain out right now and removed my left eye.. its just nastiest pain (ive fractured, broken bones, pulled ligaments and damaged nerves, but nvr had pain like this) id LMAO if it is something easy like tht..

May 21, 2008 at 6:38 am #3979
    quote KAT:

quote zdoleh:

thx dear and ewww, i wouldnt care if they took 1/2 my brain out right now and removed my left eye.. its just nastiest pain (ive fractured, broken bones, pulled ligaments and damaged nerves, but nvr had pain like this) id LMAO if it is something easy like tht..

That means nothing proper hhehe…..

take it easy Jeep Gal…… and take care about ur health…..

if you cant drive.. u can ride with any of us… evry one will be happy to offer you a seat….

May 21, 2008 at 6:42 am #3982
    quote Desert Dragon:

quote KAT:

quote zdoleh:

That means nothing proper hhehe…..

take it easy Jeep Gal…… and take care about ur health…..

if you cant drive.. u can ride with any of us… evry one will be happy to offer you a seat….

Thx my friend but if my head is ok to sit in a car it’s gonna be ok to drive too ๐Ÿ˜‰ (thats my theory) But thx as usual you are very kind ๐Ÿ™‚

May 21, 2008 at 6:48 am #3985
    quote KAT:

quote zdoleh:

U say eww, trust me when u know how i got the wax u’ll be shocked!!! it’s bcs of the shower water used, since then im using ear covers, just give it a try get a glass cup and poor some of the water that u take shower with in it and leave it for some days, and u’ll c the magic!!!

May 21, 2008 at 6:54 am #3988
    quote zdoleh:

quote KAT:

quote zdoleh:

U say eww, trust me when u know how i got the wax u’ll be shocked!!! it’s bcs of the shower water used, since then im using ear covers, just give it a try get a glass cup and poor some of the water that u take shower with in it and leave it for some days, and u’ll c the magic!!!

lol i know exactly wat u mean, i have fish tank and even with the filters it gets pretty nasty in no time..

May 21, 2008 at 6:59 am #3991

I think from now on every one must to have AN Evian tank on the roof of your house.

May 21, 2008 at 7:10 am #3995

hmm as long as not from nestle think we’re ok. i used tht one time for the fish and it took the scales off them an killed them ๐Ÿ™

May 21, 2008 at 8:38 am #4004

Have fun guys …… ๐Ÿ™‚ Hope 2 see you all soon ……

May 21, 2008 at 12:24 pm #4015

1-Ahmad Pervez
    2-Mohammed
    3-Catherine
    4-Hussein Tawalbeh
    5-(pur ure name)
    5-DD?
    6-Omar_kid77, (I’ll confirm on Wednesday).
    7-Rakesh
    8-Abdul Razaq 0506259638

May 21, 2008 at 12:43 pm #4016
    quote zdoleh:

aaaaaaaaaaah, i’ll try to skip falafel and homos that day, but still not sure i’ll confirm thursday

1-Ahmad Pervez
    2-Mohammed
    3-Catherine
    4-Hussein Tawalbeh
    5-(pur ure name)
    5-DD?
    7-Rakesh
    8-Zdoleh (to confirm on thursday)

Husain what happened to my name?? u just deleted me, shame on u, khalas now im mad i’ll not come ๐Ÿ™

May 21, 2008 at 1:59 pm #4018
    quote zdoleh:

quote zdoleh:

aaaaaaaaaaah, i’ll try to skip falafel and homos that day, but still not sure i’ll confirm thursday

1-Ahmad Pervez
    2-Mohammed
    3-Catherine
    4-Hussein Tawalbeh
    5-(pur ure name)
    5-DD?
    7-Rakesh
    8-Zdoleh (to confirm on thursday)

Husain what happened to my name?? u just deleted me, shame on u, khalas now im mad i’ll not come ๐Ÿ™

hehehehehe sorry buddy it was by mistake, ba3dain i thought u going for the morning trip ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ana i have to get mad at you now ๐Ÿ˜ก

May 21, 2008 at 2:14 pm #4020
    quote htawalbeh:

quote zdoleh:

quote zdoleh:

1-Ahmad Pervez
    2-Mohammed
    3-Catherine
    4-Hussein Tawalbeh
    5-(pur ure name)
    6-DD?
    7-Omar_kid77, (I’ll confirm on Wednesday).
    8-Rakesh
    9-Zdoleh (to confirm on thursday)

hehehehehe sorry buddy it was by mistake, ba3dain i thought u going for the morning trip ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ana i have to get mad at you now ๐Ÿ˜ก

whos no 5…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.