{} Al Ain Red Dunes All Level Friday Drive{} 27th May 2016{}

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    quote Sebastien:

:thanks: !

After a few months in Dubai and finally (almost) finishing all administrative related things… it was really refreshing to discover this nice group of passionate and dedicated “dune surfers”.

So we just wanted to say Thank you, and we look forward to joining the next trip!

We have a few pictures and video. Is there a place where you usually share them?

S&G

@Sebastien
    , it was really nice to meet you both and a pleasure to have you in my convoy……those off-road skills acquired on different terrain previously surely helped….you did really well :ymapplause:

Looking at the enthusiasm……i’m pretty sure you be a regular on our drives…….make sure to keep updated your profile with no of drives

May 28, 2016 at 12:55 pm #35939

Hi every one,

It was really an amazing drive…. had quite a few recoveries….. had my immobiliser turned on…. the fake fishing rode flag pole fell off ๐Ÿ™‚ but overall had fun and it was great to be around a very nice convoy with drivers having different level of skills….

Sebastian and others can u plz share the videos and pictures you have at [email protected] or at the dubai offroad website.

Thank u saif but special thanks to Baher who rescued me everytime i got stuck :):)

Looking forward for the next drive :). Will be upgrading couple of things in my car till then

May 28, 2016 at 12:57 pm #35940

Hi every one,

It was really an amazing drive…. had quite a few recoveries….. had my immobiliser turned on…. the fake fishing rode flag pole fell off ๐Ÿ™‚ but overall had fun and it was great to be around a very nice convoy with drivers having different level of skills….

Sebastian and others can u plz share the videos and pictures you have at [email protected] or at the dubai offroad website.

Thank u saif but special thanks to Baher who rescued me everytime i got stuck :):)

Looking forward for the next drive :). Will be upgrading couple of things in my car till then

May 28, 2016 at 2:14 pm #35941
    quote Sebastien:

After a few months in Dubai and finally (almost) finishing all administrative related things… it was really refreshing to discover this nice group of passionate and dedicated “dune surfers”.

So we just wanted to say Thank you, and we look forward to joining the next trip!

We have a few pictures and video. Is there a place where you usually share them?

S&G

Welcome sebastien it’s good to know you hade good trip

You can share photos and videos in our Facebook page just type in Facebook search dubai offroaders

Thanks and see you soon on sand

May 28, 2016 at 11:55 pm #35942

Any other future meeting ??? Please send me notification atleast on my dashboard before such meet????

May 29, 2016 at 6:35 am #35945
    quote AblernEagle:

Any other future meeting ??? Please send me notification atleast on my dashboard before such meet????

Hello,

We post drives on here every week. At least every Friday of the week we have a drive that one of the Marshals will post to the portal, but we don’t send notifications to any members. We sometimes post midweek drives, night drives, and just chill get-togethers, and we allow all DO members to choose and select what and when they would like to join. What you need to do is, and this is what everyone else does, to keep an eye for drive posts and it is totally up to you if you like to join or not.

So, looking forward to having you join next weeks’ drive once it is posted. All you will need to do is check, read, register and show up for the fun ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers.
    Sam

May 29, 2016 at 5:31 pm #35947

Was a great drive. Not too many stucks in the fewbie convoy. Was good to see you all. Also got a chance at my first lead which was great.

I did end up with someone’s foldable spade though. Not sure whose it was. Could have been from last week as well?! If your missing one let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 29, 2016 at 5:32 pm #35948

Was a great drive. Not too many stucks in the fewbie convoy. Was good to see you all. Also got a chance at my first lead which was great.

I did end up with someone’s foldable spade though. Not sure whose it was. Could have been from last week as well?! If your missing one let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 30, 2016 at 6:39 am #35949
    quote gregs167:

Without hesitations can say that your lead was great ๐Ÿ˜€
    about “not too many stucks” i stepped twice on the same s///t :)) eventually smashed that ridge L-)
    Was good to see y all in such a nice area and with lovely weather!

May 30, 2016 at 11:02 am #35952
    quote badboy:

quote Sebastien:

S&G

Welcome sebastien it’s good to know you hade good trip

You can share photos and videos in our Facebook page just type in Facebook search dubai offroaders

Thanks and see you soon on sand

A few good memories :
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYxiaACu_JKrvD6DQBxwJlA

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.