Al Wagaan to Al Hameem Multilevel Drive + Overnight Camping

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    quote joe.zeinoun:

quote matthewficco:

Great news Joe. I do have a sailing race on Friday so cannot make the Friday drive. I will join you guys for Saturday. If your Friday night camp site ends up being close to the Saturday meeting point then I would join you guys Friday evening for the camp. Looking forward to it now!!
    ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

in fact it is… and u know where for sure ๐Ÿ˜‰
    glad u can make it bro…. :ymhug:

I am glad that you could make it Matt!!!

March 20, 2016 at 8:02 pm #35431

Im sure I’ll be missing out!

Something came up for Saturday morning that I can’t get out of, had to take my name off the list for this trip.

March 20, 2016 at 8:46 pm #35434

Interesting Trip, is it possible to bring 3 passengers ^_^

March 21, 2016 at 6:09 am #35439

I am glad that you could make it Matt!!![/quote]

Thanks Ahmad. I am too and very much looking forward to the drive…your long, adventure drives never disappoint \M/

March 21, 2016 at 6:15 am #35440
    quote Nylem:

Interesting Trip, is it possible to bring 3 passengers ^_^

Hi Ahmad,

I know your F150 Atlas can comfortably accomodate 3 passengers so this would not be an issue at all. Just a few things to keep in mind (besides all of the normal things to keep in mind) as this trip is for an extended time period and will be for the most part away from civilzation and amenities:

1) Carry enough food and drinks for you and your passengers
    2) Be sure your passengers are up for the challenge as it could be head bobbling for 6-8 hours each day in hot desert temps

Hope this helps!

March 21, 2016 at 7:10 am #35441

I regret I cannot make this nice drive!

Not having been to the Liwa Crescent yet, I will go there this weekend with some friends instead and have a 2 days camping (as it might be the last opportunity of the season for me).
    I know Joe (& others) said Al Wagaan has nothing to envy to Liwa Crescent. But I just want to go there and see the Rub’ al-Khali from the closest point I can get to (and I’ve explored Al Wagaan last week).

Have fun Dubai Offroaders!
    For those that are still thinking about this trip: JUST GO!
    This is a peace of heaven that you cannot miss!

March 21, 2016 at 2:03 pm #35447

Looking forward to Join you guys on Saturday. Will register once I’m sure to come.

@Ahmad
    Pervez do I need to carry extra fuel even if I’m joining only for 1 day? ๐Ÿ˜€

March 22, 2016 at 7:20 pm #35469

On account of the low member interest, this drive is postponed indefinitely.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘Al Wagaan to Al Hameem Multilevel Drive + Overnight Camping’ is closed to new replies.