Al Wagan to E65, Endurance Drive || Thu 1 – Fri 2 DEC

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Camping gears loaded in the Jeep! Looking forward to the :drive: !!!!

November 29, 2016 at 8:05 am #37287

@joe.zeinoun
    I’ll meet the convoy at the last petrol station at al wagan.. what’s the expected time to be there at the station not desert entry point..!!

November 29, 2016 at 8:32 am #37288
    quote Moussa:

@joe.zeinoun
    I’ll meet the convoy at the last petrol station at al wagan.. what’s the expected time to be there at the station not desert entry point..!!

hi moussa,
    that shouldnt be a problem…
    hoping all drivers reach adnoc al faqaa on time and fully prepared, we expect to be at adnoc al wagan by 9:00 am.
    please meet us then and there if u wish…

however a note to all, that the convoy shall not wait for any late comers as we will be on a tight schedule!
    thanks for ur understanding and respect for everyone else’s time….

November 29, 2016 at 8:43 am #37289

Hi, everyone!
    I’m new in the group…

I’ve been offroad in Liwa and fossil rock areas a handful of times and would like to join this longer route with you guys.
    Got the equipment from Fewbie list++, noted the fuel reps… is there anything else I need to do to join, aside from pressing the green “I’m in button” and showing up? ๐Ÿ™‚
    Thanks!
    Vass

PS: if all OK, I shall confirm anticipation a it later.

November 29, 2016 at 10:12 am #37291
    quote gemanolo:

Same here
    We will join
    2x20liters jerry cans
    Unfortunately in the car as I can’t find an external mount so far for the back ๐Ÿ™

@gemanolo
    don’t forget to register for the trip by clicking I’m in button ๐Ÿ™‚

November 29, 2016 at 10:16 am #37292

yes, @Vass22 pressing the green button is the key to a whole world of possibilities, and of course also to register for what seems to be a great adventure!

November 29, 2016 at 10:24 am #37293
    quote Ankit:

quote gemanolo:

Same here
    We will join
    2x20liters jerry cans
    Unfortunately in the car as I can’t find an external mount so far for the back ๐Ÿ™

@gemanolo
    don’t forget to register for the trip by clicking I’m in button ๐Ÿ™‚

Done ๐Ÿ™‚
    Just wanted to make sure we have all gear first
    Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

November 29, 2016 at 10:32 am #37294

@vass22
    we are still debating weather u can join us for this trip or not since u have zero drives with the club so far!
    this trip is intended for DO members who have completed a minimum of three drives and have already given us the marshals a chance to somehow asses their skills and readiness for this long and not so easy adventure!

if we where to make an exception for u this time, then it wouldnt be fair for others who wanted to join and were not allowed to do so…..
    i hope u understand since these decisions are usually taken with everyones best interest in mind….

so as of now we do apologize and hope ull be able to join one of the other local drives instead.
    looking forward to meeting u soon…

November 29, 2016 at 11:48 am #37296
    quote Sahil4959:

Camping gears loaded in the Jeep! Looking forward to the :drive: !!!!

Welcome back!!

And its time to change your DP B-) B-)

November 30, 2016 at 5:29 am #37303

Anyone with small kids coming for this drive? ๐Ÿ™‚

November 30, 2016 at 2:59 pm #37308

Anybody has a car charger for Motorola radio? Been trying to find one but no luck. …..afraid might run out of battery :/

November 30, 2016 at 2:59 pm #37309

Anybody has a car charger for Motorola radio? Been trying to find one but no luck. …..afraid might run out of battery ๐Ÿ˜

November 30, 2016 at 5:22 pm #37314

Hi Zardeff. I have one car charger for motorola radio. Hopefully it should work for your radio.
    See yoi tomorrow. Pierre

November 30, 2016 at 5:23 pm #37315

@Zardef , i do and you can have it from me!!

November 30, 2016 at 5:42 pm #37316

@Asim thanks buddy!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.