All Level Drive + Dinner at a Safari camp – 2016 April 01

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

Thank you very much ๐Ÿ™‚

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

April 1, 2016 at 10:03 am #35526

I’m joining toooo [emoji1] only for drive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

April 1, 2016 at 5:04 pm #35527

Hi All, thank you to all the marshals for a great drive today and my fist… I believe I am hooked [emoji16] pity about the weather and that we didn’t manage to make it to the dinner but was all good… Will be seeing you all again soon [emoji106]
    Chris (Grand Cherokee)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

April 1, 2016 at 7:00 pm #35528

It was i great trip. I have enjoyed every bit of it, specially Joe who was super helpful, well equipped and patient enough to fix the blowouts of cars ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you all.

See you again Next week!

Regards,

Francis

April 1, 2016 at 7:04 pm #35529

Thank you for the great trip again.
    Me and my fellows really enjoyed … as everytime!!

I STILL HAVE THE SPARE RADIO OF SOMEONE WITH ME . PLEASE MESSAGE ME IF YOU KNOW WHO THE OWNER IS !!

April 1, 2016 at 9:19 pm #35530

Thanks to All for the great trip and specially Joe , Dennis and the rest of the Marshalls, Sweepers and so forth !

Was great once again , till next week !

April 2, 2016 at 5:13 am #35531

Hi everyone
    It was interesting and hard a bit,
    Hard at the beginning for my bad vision to see something through front window ๐Ÿ˜ฎ i had a rain drops together with sand, and sometimes it block 80% of window like a sand pattern, but we had many stops at the beginning, so manageable to swipe it out ๐Ÿ˜€
    I get used to go with @joe.zeinoun convoy that i missed intermediate @badboy convoy)) But luckily joined them at Fossil Rock!
    Was fun to go with y guys.
    So, today i managed to visit two convoys :ymhug: more than enough for me, thanks to @joe.zeinoun, @badboy and @Baher for your safe leading

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.