ALL LEVEL DRIVE ON FRIDAY 22 April 2016

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    quote Taher-H:

Looking Forward (Y) First Drive with DO, and second in sand ๐Ÿ™‚

Suggest to you like a pajero user. to avoid any issues with your rear bumper! Remove rear plastic silver cover before y start offroading, another scenario probably lose or ripped this one.
    It will take y 10 min maximum to do this, unscrew 8 screws and couple plastic clips, but save your $!
    Or make something like this
    Good Luck ๐Ÿ˜‰

April 20, 2016 at 12:54 pm #35653

Thank you Alex, appreciate it .. i’ll have a look and will ask for your assistance if i need to ๐Ÿ™‚

April 20, 2016 at 6:35 pm #35656

I’m in !!
    2 more days, can’t wait

April 21, 2016 at 5:19 pm #35695

Enjoy guys. Sorry for my absence. Garage still has my car but I’m getting a new engine. So should be back better than ever shortly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

April 22, 2016 at 7:58 am #35705

My compressor is dead, can i still join ?

April 22, 2016 at 8:39 am #35706
    quote satman:

My compressor is dead, can i still join ?

Yes dear you can come ๐Ÿ™‚

Just be sure to be on time

April 22, 2016 at 8:47 am #35707

Thanks, onmy way

Sent from my HUAWEI NXT-L29 using Tapatalk

April 22, 2016 at 4:42 pm #35708

One more nice and smooth ride with Joe. Thanks :thanks:
    Good speed today in soft sand and small technical dunes. Almost 69 km of driving based on the GPS. Cool.

Looking forward for the next one. ๐Ÿ˜€

April 23, 2016 at 6:22 am #35714

My first intermediate drive :drive: It was an amazing experience. Got to learn some new techniques, how to climb up to a ridge without loosing power, prolonged side sloping, gained some extra confidence.

Unfortunately had a pop-out, but that also turned out to be a learning experience. The tyre was not ready to make the sweet sound even after filling air up to 40PSI, had to take the car for a spin to get the proper seating of tyre on to rim.

Al thanks to Duncan, John, Fadi and all others who joined the drive.

Looking forward to next drive… :thanks:

April 23, 2016 at 9:17 pm #35719

We had a good and decent drive with Duncan as lead. In addition to the usual route, we got to explore the other side of al faqaa by crossing the road. Some technical dunes over there with lots of bushes but we managed to do some ridge riding literally all the way until the station! Nidun you have the skills needed but you’re missing some power with the Nativa. Thanks for the company guys and see you again soon.

April 24, 2016 at 10:17 am #35720
    quote John.Xterra:

Nidun you have the skills needed but you’re missing some power with the Nativa.

:thanks: John … Im considering a vehicle upgrade soon ๐Ÿ™‚

April 24, 2016 at 3:51 pm #35722

It is always a privilege to drive with Joe. Never for a moment I felt this was a newbie/fewbie drive, instead it was a notch or two higher and the pace was excellent. Everyone kept up the speed and fun. There is always something Joe challenges us and that how we learn.

Thanks Joe for leading us. It was quiet tiresome considering some of us also attended the morning drive but the drive and speed kept out adrenaline rush up!

I have few upgrades on my car coming up this week [emoji4]

Looking forward for the next one! [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.