ALL LEVEL DRIVE ON FRIDAY THE 23RD OF OCTOBER 2015

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    quote humaid_uae:

Dear ahmad,
    The URL link for the location is not working ! tried it from my mobile phone and from my computer, but it just open al aweer map with no point on the map.
    Can you please fix it ?
    Thanks and best regards
    Humaid

should be working fine now 🙂
    please try again…
    cheers

October 22, 2015 at 8:05 pm #34019

I am all in for friday drive

October 23, 2015 at 9:24 am #34022

Hi all. Still wanting to go but I went to Dragon Mart three times and the shops with radios were all shut! Bad timing I suppose. Can I still come along?

October 23, 2015 at 9:48 am #34023
    quote Leigh:

Hi all. Still wanting to go but I went to Dragon Mart three times and the shops with radios were all shut! Bad timing I suppose. Can I still come along?

Its fine you can come and if you are lucky someone have one extra 🙂

October 23, 2015 at 9:49 am #34024
    quote Leigh:

Come along Leigh, we should be able to manage even without the Radio, this time.

October 23, 2015 at 9:50 am #34025

I’VE GOT AN EXTRA RADIO…..get a hold of me at the meeting point

October 24, 2015 at 3:23 am #34027

I had SO much fun. Thanks everyone! :thanks:

October 24, 2015 at 4:09 am #34028

Thank you so much Saif and the rest of the marshals. Thanks for towing me out thrice. Had an awesome drive with no one getting hurt or serious vehicle damage. Looking forward for next weekend.

October 24, 2015 at 9:38 am #34029

Leigh & Roshan…..was a pleasure having you in my convoy….you both did well….looking forward to your company again…

October 25, 2015 at 10:16 am #34035

Hi all,
    I have broken the front bumper of my (brand new) Land Cruiser last week-end during that drive – unfortunately it seems to be the weakest part of this car.
    I am not really willing to replace it with the original one, as it seems likely I would have to do it again after the next off-road, and more looking for a customized / smaller bumper that would last longer and be cheaper to fix if needed again.
    Simultaneously, and although the LC is my week-end toy, it is also Madam car during the week for kids and shopping, and I know she is not looking for the fanciest Pimp-my-ride type of decoration on the front of her car.
    Any suggestion of models or addresses where I could get a more appropriate bumper for dune bashing would be welcome.
    Thanks,
    D

October 25, 2015 at 10:23 am #34036
    quote Dominique.c.Dubai:

Hi all,
    I have broken the front bumper of my (brand new) Land Cruiser last week-end during that drive – unfortunately it seems to be the weakest part of this car.
    I am not really willing to replace it with the original one, as it seems likely I would have to do it again after the next off-road, and more looking for a customized / smaller bumper that would last longer and be cheaper to fix if needed again.
    Simultaneously, and although the LC is my week-end toy, it is also Madam car during the week for kids and shopping, and I know she is not looking for the fanciest Pimp-my-ride type of decoration on the front of her car.
    Any suggestion of models or addresses where I could get a more appropriate bumper for dune bashing would be welcome.
    Thanks,
    D

Hi Dominique,

You can call Shibu (055 884 3438) at Best LIne Garage. He does great work and will set you up with what you need.

https://www.facebook.com/Best-Line-Professional-Garage-317473471605957/

Hope to meet you out on the sand with your new bumper soon!!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.