All-level Drive Through Sweihan – Friday Dec 23rd, 2016

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Interested for my first drive with DO,,, see you guys tomorrow

December 22, 2016 at 6:31 pm #37535

Was a long time now without any drive for me, but finally I can join for a Christmas drive :drive:

December 23, 2016 at 3:50 am #37536

My first drive with the group and looking forward. Have all equipment. Probably need help to set my radio (CRONY) frequency. See you shortly.

December 23, 2016 at 4:54 am #37537

Sorry folks. My new skateboard arrived and I can’t resist going for a long ride so I have to skip this drive.
    See you all next drive.
    Have fun!!!

December 23, 2016 at 5:48 pm #37540

Had a great drive today special thanks to the Marshals Mat and Denis

December 23, 2016 at 6:33 pm #37541

Thanks a lot for today amazing drive! Had a lot fun with our today Newbie Group and incredibly thankful to our Marshals Matt and Denis!!!!

December 23, 2016 at 9:01 pm #37542

@highlanderin, @Pierrelucas, @Moussa, @Pierre2016, @peterbhorne, @KatieG, @khantastic
    such a fantastic day out with the fewbies today… B-)
    you guys where awesome and have truly proven ur worthiness of the new promotion… i was impressed indeed! very well done! :yesss:

it was a fast-paced fun drive at all times with lots of side sloping, large dune uphill climbs, steep descents, tricky technical sections and some ridges…. 😀
    best part of all, we were able to accomplish all this with the least amount of stucks/second attempts possible, covering a distance of 70+kms in the sand!!!

hats off to you all for making this day out such a pleasure indeed… :ymhug:
    looking forward to our next drive together! :-BD

and happy holidays to all

December 24, 2016 at 2:57 am #37543

Lovely drive indeed, through a challenging route for the fewbies, One of the best I’ve had with the DO so far. :drive:

Wit a lovely pack of robust off-roaders like we had yesterday, you cannot go wrong. @Pierrelucas @Moussa @Pierre2016 @peterbhorne @KatieG :ymhug:

But the trophy goes to @joe.zeinoun indeed. Well done marshal! Looking forward to many more drives in the future. :thanks:

Thank you for making great memories. :ymapplause:

Here are some pictures from yesterday to go in our albums. 😡

Attachments:

December 24, 2016 at 4:20 am #37544

The longest drive I ever did so far and first drive with the fewbies. Thanks Joe for this great and intense day of fun. Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all.

December 24, 2016 at 4:34 am #37545

@joe.zeinoun thx for yesterday ride, you really made my day..
    And thx for my friends Katie, Peter, Pierre &Marie and Pierre too… and special thanks to Anne she has amazing skills :-D..
    See you next ride, drive safe all with love <3

December 24, 2016 at 4:59 am #37547

Have to say this is one of the best drives ever with DO. Thank you Matt for an excellent choice of location.
    Marshal Baher thank you so much for an excellent route., navigation tips, and support.
    A thank you goes to Asim as well for being our convoys sweaper.
    You both made this ride super smooth for us.
    And a thank you to Khalid for the good spirits and fun tips. You changed my perception on what a Nativa could do 🙂
    Great driving by all the convoy with no major stucks or popouts.

We should really do those all day drives more often

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

December 24, 2016 at 8:05 am #37548

Fantastic drive yesterday, thoroughly enjoyed and so did rest of the team. Thanks Matt and Denis for the supports and tips. Looking forward for the next drive.

December 24, 2016 at 9:11 am #37549

@ joe.zeinoun Thanks man, what a trip!

December 26, 2016 at 5:28 pm #37581

Thanks to all of the newbies who made last Friday’s drive awesome. I had a blast with you all. Here is my write-up. Enjoy!

http://www.discoveredtrax.com/sweihan-with-newbie-convoy/

December 29, 2016 at 8:55 am #37630

We had a great time in a Newbie conwoy. Thank you Matt and Dennis for your support and hard work! :thanks:
    Here are some pictures that we took.
    https://goo.gl/photos/CqGFrvMWmSuiBzEN9

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.