All level PM drive || Friday 30 OCT

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    October 30, 2015 at 6:13 pm #34097

Today’s drive :drive: was the best so far 🙂

On the quick briefing Dan and myself have been selected to drive with the fewbies instead of the newbies. Joe was our lead marshal and John.Xterra the sweeper. We had 7 cars in our convoy, surprisingly no FJ’s this time. We had a great drive with only 2 recovery (one was mine :). ), a lost bash plate and few 2nd attempts.

Unfortunately, after a jump the Pajero in our convoy had a mechanical defect which meant we needed to leave the sand on a safe way. But the fun was not over yet! :)) We headed back to the desert with 5 cars remaining and did another nice trip until sunset.

Challenging dunes, soft sand partially, nice weather throughout and great companion – what else we could wish for??
    Thank you Joe and John for the lead and support, :thanks: :thanks: see you next time around,

Regards,

Gabor
    Beige Jeep

October 31, 2015 at 8:20 am #34098

It was my first drive with u guys and it was very nice.
    I really enjoyed it and looking forward the next one.
    Thanks to all the joiners.
    Special thanks to our leaders, they helped a lot.

Anonymous
    November 1, 2015 at 7:50 pm #34114

A nice Friday afternoon drive for all convoys…. Good number of participants… Many new faces…. Our ‘Family’ is definately growing… :ymhug: :ymapplause: :ymparty:

I was in Abdullah’s (Badboy) convoy as sweep…. Intermediate level drive…. I must say ‘Everyone drove very well’ :ymapplause:

Minimum recoveries, I guess only 1 receovery was required… A few second tries but everyone made it through the track selected by Abdullah. Which is really an achievement by the members of this convoy, as Abdullah had all the BIG BOYS with him… 3 Raptors and 1 F150… and yet the convoy was smooth and was on the move all the while.

Looking forward to the weekend already :ymdevil: :ymdevil:

Tc.. Have fun… Stay safe… Enjoy the week :ymhug:

November 2, 2015 at 4:56 pm #34119

Thank you Joe and John and all of DO team for this memorable drive. Joe took us through some of the challenging tracks but all were able follow him. Minor hiccups didn’t discourage the teams spirit and we carried on having fun until sun down. Hoping to join the fun soon.

November 4, 2015 at 2:20 pm #34129

I am in as Newbie.. Thanks

November 4, 2015 at 3:03 pm #34130
    quote salzabeel:

I am in as Newbie.. Thanks

Dear this drive for last week.

Please check this week drive.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.