ANIMAL REVEALED !!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

My dear fellow members, the identity of Mr. Animal has been IDENTIFIED…………….. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

June 9, 2008 at 8:26 am #4447

whos dis guy man…. who got 4 balls… ???? pls.. come on… nw u need to tell us…….

June 9, 2008 at 8:29 am #4448

We knew the animal all along…
    did’nt you??? :blink:
    You know I was trying to provoke some reaction on the evening of the Ghost Hunt at Tawi Nazwa shops… ๐Ÿ˜€
    I do not have any personal issues with any body, though he did go overboard a couple of times :confused:
    There was really no need for this…I had always considered him as one of my friends… :unsure:

Whatever our personal feelings may, he is still a part of our off roading fraternity,
    any action/ reaction/ statement of ours will determine what category do we belong to…
    So keep it sweet guys ๐Ÿ˜€

June 9, 2008 at 8:39 am #4449
    quote Ahmed Pervez:

We knew the animal all along…
    did’nt you??? :blink:
    You know I was trying to provoke some reaction on the evening of the Ghost Hunt at Tawi Nazwa shops… ๐Ÿ˜€
    I do not have any personal issues with any body, though he did go overboard a couple of times :confused:
    There was really no need for this…I had always considered him as on of my friends… :unsure:

Whatever our personal feelings may, he is still a part of our off roading fraternity,
    any action/ reaction/ statement of ours will determine what category do we belong to…
    So keep it sweet guys ๐Ÿ˜€

well sed bro…..

lets keep it as a secret.. but im sorry to say that he is shame of the keralite community………

No dnt need to tell his name out here.. v all consider him as a good frnd of us.. and we will do d same in the future … his utter bulshit…. n foolishness…….. lets forgive em man….

June 9, 2008 at 10:11 am #4452

I respect your words Pervezbhai and will not reveal this DUDE’s name. But for all to know – He holds a F’ing senior position in another club we all know (WHAT A SHAME). Never ever expected it from this guy. For me, he is a BIG LOSER WHO HAS A BIG EGO – THE SIZE OF HIS HEAD………

AND I’LL SURELY CONFRONT HIM THE NEXT TIME HE COMES IN FRONT OF ME. ๐Ÿ˜ก

June 9, 2008 at 10:23 am #4453
    quote WiLdCaT:

I respect your words Pervezbhai and will not reveal this DUDE’s name. But for all to know – He holds a F’ing senior position in another club we all know (WHAT A SHAME). Never ever expected it from this guy. For me, he is a BIG LOSER WHO HAS A BIG EGO – THE SIZE OF HIS HEAD………

WC … leave it man, people will be jealous of this club, coz in a very short time we have got 80 members !!! plus we have arranged some really nice trips … and ppl enjoy it ๐Ÿ™‚

June 9, 2008 at 10:43 am #4455
    quote WiLdCaT:

other clue… His photo is there in our ghost hunt pics… ๐Ÿ˜‰

i think he got scared.. dats y.. he left the place early… lolzz..

June 9, 2008 at 12:46 pm #4456

ahh come on… tht is soo totally unfair.. i wanna know who it was… lol someone text me an whisper his name. :bounce:

June 10, 2008 at 10:08 am #4465

You’ll know when we meet u next. ๐Ÿ˜‰

June 10, 2008 at 7:09 pm #4484

lol kk waiting in anticipation :dance:

June 10, 2008 at 10:15 pm #4491

๐Ÿ˜ฎ

aha, now i know who is he ๐Ÿ˜ก

June 11, 2008 at 5:00 pm #4517

me know now who he is, what a shame bad boy with a small toy, that barly fits his ego

June 11, 2008 at 5:39 pm #4519

It is a shame…if one cannot own up something that we say or do…good or bad…

June 11, 2008 at 8:18 pm #4524

common guys,

lets pass this subject, i dont think its very important to talk about. just ignore :victory:

June 12, 2008 at 4:24 am #4532

true ya tawalbeh, kbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer inta

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.