Any early trips this Friday?

• Author

Guys any trip early in the morning iwould like to join, pls Ahmad Bhai try to organize something i miss the gang.

May 18, 2008 at 7:46 pm #3916

abu el zooz

no early morning, only evenings ๐Ÿ™‚

May 19, 2008 at 3:57 am #3918

Come on bro, why early morning? Let’s have some sleep and enjoy the evening and sunset :dance: :dance:

May 19, 2008 at 11:16 am #3927

reason no mornings is cause its just too hot….*pant* (<<<jeep girl))) but if u cant make evening i dont mind meeting up for a morning drive if teh omar kid and jess and mr. pervez are up fer it.

May 20, 2008 at 3:50 am #3931
    quote KAT:

reason no mornings is cause its just too hot….*pant* (<<

NO NO for the morning drive NO NO :thanks: :thanks: it will be hard for me to wake up at 5AM and drive all the way from AD to DXB, unless some one would like to invite me for nice diner with a party also it will be cool :dance: :dance: :dance: on Thursday night and offer me a nice bid with an AC that will be :good: :good: :good: :good: and I will be more than ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

May 21, 2008 at 8:59 am #4006

If all you guys are upto it we could have a couple of hours night drive, starting at 2100/2200hrs. have a BBQ, spend the night under the stars either chatting or sleeping, have the drive back for a couple of hours as soon as the sun rises, but let me forewarn you…it will be quite tiring, because we have another drive in the evening, again.
    Ziad…Ya akhi, why do’nt you join us in the evening only? we will have fun :happy:

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.