Any NIKE lovers

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Went to GO Sport today @ Ibn Batutta mall. They do not have SWAT shoes in stock, would go and check out picnico next.

@Sundar, Please post the location, contact no. of the store you reffered in your post.

:thanks:

Dhaval

March 4, 2013 at 3:48 am #24116
    quote ksr226:

Folks … I got my original desert rangers boots from the army supply stores in SHJ. They supply for the UAE Defense forces and the rate was ~220AED
    I got my entire SWAT gears from there as they are confirming to the rigorous standards…Check out those who are interested.

Please give the location…

March 4, 2013 at 6:20 am #24119

Hey Guys,

I can recommend the below stores for all SWAT stuff :-BD

May be a little expensive but very reliable in quality. They are authorized suppliers for US & UAE defense forces

Colonel Military Supplies
    Phone+971-6-5590077
    Fax+971-6-5590009
    Map:- http://goo.gl/maps/NFmlL

March 4, 2013 at 7:18 am #24129

I will go for a hunt… :ymdevil: :ymdevil:

March 4, 2013 at 7:27 am #24130

Adidas & Reebok – Shops
    Ibn Battuta Mall

Nike -Mirdif City Centre, Dubai Marina Mall

Peak Performance– Mall of the Emirates

Is also added to the discounts..

March 4, 2013 at 10:59 am #24148
    quote GKumar:

Hey Guys,

May be a little expensive but very reliable in quality. They are authorized suppliers for US & UAE defense forces

Phone+971-6-5590077
    Fax+971-6-5590009

:thanks: Kumar very useful :ymapplause:

March 6, 2013 at 2:57 pm #24294
    quote GKumar:

Hey Guys,

Phone+971-6-5590077
    Fax+971-6-5590009

Its a heavily priced shop, For a Rothco deplyment shoes 8″, They charge AED 550, Where i can get the shoes from amazon for AED 240 & Shipping charge AED 140 – 200 (2.5 KG to 3KG), Still saves more that 100’s… For T shirt (which i already bought from amazon+shipping for 48 AED) is priced AED 90 there, Rothco brand), I need to find the correct size for it, then i will place order, i need to check picnico also…

March 6, 2013 at 4:23 pm #24298
    quote GKumar:

Hey Guys,

Phone+971-6-5590077
    Fax+971-6-5590009

:thanks: Kumar, nice to be able to try the stuff on before buying ๐Ÿ˜€

March 7, 2013 at 10:03 am #24331

Finally i got a good deal from Picnico. Original SWAT 9″ shoes for AED 385, Even in Amazonits listed for AED 330, Its a fair deal. Moreover they have agreed for a good discount (no idea how much it is) if there is a group purchase for anything that they sell.. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

March 7, 2013 at 1:53 pm #24361

Dear David,

I checked for boots at Picnico as well as Colonel Milatary supplies. Colonel is expensive, Saudi brand there costs 400/- AED.

As you have written Picnico has price of AED 385/- (same like Adventure HQ) and they tld 30% was only during DSF.

Looks like I have wait for another sale season for boots. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Dhaval

March 7, 2013 at 2:58 pm #24367
    quote dhavalm:

Dear David,

I checked for boots at Picnico as well as Colonel Milatary supplies. Colonel is expensive, Saudi brand there costs 400/- AED.

As you have written Picnico has price of AED 385/- (same like Adventure HQ) and they tld 30% was only during DSF.

Dhaval

Hi Dhaval,

Picnico has 2 brands, SWAT the American brand in 2 sizes 6″ at 350AED and the 9″ at 385AED (as both you and David have commented) these are produced in China, they have another brand Solomon at 725AED and 795AED, they are both the same height but have different inners, one being super comfortable ๐Ÿ™‚
    Isn’t there a DSSF around May time?

I wonder, as the SWAT brand is American but produced in China, whether good ‘ole Dragon Mart might be worth a swing through to see if they are available and at what price

March 7, 2013 at 3:30 pm #24368
    quote brianj:

quote dhavalm:

Dear David,

Dhaval

Hi Dhaval,

Picnico has 2 brands, SWAT the American brand in 2 sizes 6″ at 350AED and the 9″ at 385AED (as both you and David have commented) these are produced in China, they have another brand Solomon at 725AED and 795AED, they are both the same height but have different inners, one being super comfortable ๐Ÿ™‚

I wonder, as the SWAT brand is American but produced in China, whether good ‘ole Dragon Mart might be worth a swing through to see if they are available and at what price

Excellent Brain, Dragon Mart the place for such things I have one from Dragon Mart and using it since more than a year & cost only 100 Dhs. :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

March 7, 2013 at 3:39 pm #24369
    quote Amjed:

quote brianj:

quote dhavalm:

Dear David,

Dhaval

Hi Dhaval,

Excellent Brain, Dragon Mart the place for such things I have one from Dragon Mart and using it since more than a year & cost only 100 Dhs. :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

There you go…. the voice of experience :yesss: Use till destruction and put the saved cash into a suslift or winch :ymdevil: :ymapplause:

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.