AXA Insurance

• Author

For anyone who has had some experience with AXA Claims & Insurance:.

– how was your experience?
    – what do they cover?
    – what don’t they cover?

I have a new car, no claims & agency repair, with off-road & Oman cover.

Is their off-road cover as good as their on-road cover?

October 26, 2008 at 9:41 am #8042

I had AXA with my LC, very good service thru out. And they do cover complete offroad. I never made any claim, but heard from two friends that they both made up there cars from desert accident by AXA w/o any problem.

October 26, 2008 at 10:19 am #8043

without problem…

u 4got my probs.. gaurav…

had a big argument with them… n as per AXA they will cancell my policy.. b’coz i had 2 claims this year…….

i payed AED5300 premium for my 2006 model prado..

n they asked me to pay 3 excess amount for one accident ie 350×3 =1050.. after big discussing and argument they made it for 700…

i belive RSA is btr than AXA … next year.. anyway AXA wont give me d insurance.. ๐Ÿ™‚

October 26, 2008 at 10:25 am #8044

I seriously wonder, why u had that issue. which is unacceptable.

But on other ground if u see ur claim was exceeding 30k-40k for sure so 350 or 700 shudnt bother u much.

How much was claim value?

ya next year go to RSA, they both are equally competent and more or less same price. I will refer u a good person in RSA who will give u super discount, as my LR and Patrol has cover from RSA.

October 26, 2008 at 10:26 am #8045
    quote Gaurav:

But on other ground if u see ur claim was exceeding 30k-40k for sure so 350 or 700 shudnt bother u much.

ya next year go to RSA, they both are equally competent and more or less same price. I will refer u a good person in RSA who will give u super discount, as my LR and Patrol has cover from RSA.

my claim amount is less than 10k….

June 7, 2009 at 1:54 pm #11394
    quote Gaurav:

Gaurav,
    Can you give me the number of the person in RSA as i want to take up insurance there for my Xterra.

June 11, 2009 at 2:48 am #11411

Hi,

I have been with AXA since the last 8 years and never had any problems, though my claims were less (and no off road claims). Service wise they were very good. One of my accident (full front Pajero bumper & side fender) was on my way to the airport for a month’s vacation to India & all I had to was just inform the agent (Afia) & fax the police report. After the vacation, just gave the vehicle to the dealer & it was fixed without any questions. Couple of my friend’s experience with them, when these accident’s have happened in the desert, have aslo been very pleasing. One of those guys had his brand new Xterra rolled (3 rolls) this year in Liwa & the whole job was done with only one excess paid.

Do not why they troubled you Jessil.

Rgds,

Succour
    050 6569830

June 11, 2009 at 3:29 am #11412
    quote december1974:

Do not why they troubled you Jessil.

Rgds,

Succour
    050 6569830

may be b’coz i was very nice to them.. visiting them every 3 months… with bill of 5 to 10 k .. ๐Ÿ˜‰

June 11, 2009 at 5:29 am #11413

^^ or maybe they just don’t like you :p

June 14, 2009 at 11:49 am #11429

been with AXA for 4 years now. only 1 claim from my side which was 2 years ago. Other claims were recoverable from the other party so no issues. They’re service is very very quick, they keep you updated through email/sms of the progress of your claim too.

but I visited them few months back to get an insurance for a Mitsubishi Evolution and they rejected saying i have only 2 years no claim. Now this gets me thinking, am i giving my money to the right insurer.

Offroad is covered bro … i know many people who got their work done with ease, Jessil being an exception because of his regular visits. I think he repalced 10 bumpers through them? ๐Ÿ˜€

June 24, 2009 at 6:20 pm #11461

Do you need to specifically ask for offroad insurance, or is it included automatically??

RSA mentioned something about coverage within a 5km distance of the road. Anyone know about this?

June 25, 2009 at 4:41 am #11463
    quote navadv:

Do you need to specifically ask for offroad insurance, or is it included automatically??

RSA mentioned something about coverage within a 5km distance of the road. Anyone know about this?

I just took RSA insurance for my vehicle. Just says that if taking full insurance a vehicle is covered for offroad also. Nothing about coverage within 5 km distance of the road.

June 25, 2009 at 5:19 am #11464
    quote stanlyc7:

quote navadv:

I just took RSA insurance for my vehicle. Just says that if taking full insurance a vehicle is covered for offroad also. Nothing about coverage within 5 km distance of the road.

how insurance company will know.. how far you are from the road….??? police is not writting any details….

so.. its safe… since im very nice to AXA….. they didnt give me offroad insurance.. this year… :p

June 25, 2009 at 1:21 pm #11468

Thanks guys. ๐Ÿ™‚

Called RSA again and got a clear explanation.
    Its covered as long as a police report is provided.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.