Battery And Wheels

• Author

WHEN AN AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE BY A STARTUP BEATS THE MARKET BIGGIES:

So, it all started last year when my Jeep’s battery started acting up. With some initial hints, it decayed quickly. Faster than I could replace it. Until one hot desert summer it finally left us all stranded in the middle of nowhere. Luckily, we were on the road by the time it completely died.

I called many famous ‘Battery replacement’ companies. Some didn’t answer, some answered but the call was lost under several layers of algorithmic IVRs.

Then I called ‘batteryandwheels’. “Yes sir, we will reach you in 45 min”. They came, checked, confirmed the dead battery, gave me a ‘choice of brands to choose from’, and installed a new one with a 1-year warranty.

After almost a year, 11 months & 14 days to be precise, last week I experienced the dying battery symptoms. Called the same guys to advice. They promised to send the technician next day at 1100 to check the issue. The technician came at 1050. Checked and realized the battery was operating at threshold. Without a blink they replaced it the next day, that is today.

Why am I writing this?
    1- They could have not attended me and waited for a few days to get the warranty over. They didn’t.
    2- They could have escaped by saying, the battery’s health isn’t that bad. They didn’t.
    3- They read my mind, and straightway changed the battery.

I am not paid to write this review, I was served right to be excited to write this. And that’s what I call an awesome customer service.

You can contact them at:
    1. http://www.batteryandwheels.com
    2. 80027265, 0567992500

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.