Camping at kalba 16th Jan 2009

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

DUE TO BAD WEATHER KALBA TRIP IS CHANGED TO HATTA WADI’S AND THE MEETING POINT WILL BE DRAGON MART PETROL @ 2.45 AND THE CONVOY WILL MOVE SHARP 3…

Confirmed Members for Hatta as of 16/01/2009 11.45

1. Jessil
    2. Pankaj & Family
    2. Rajesh & Family
    3. Ahmed & family
    4. Suri
    5. Rikky
    6. Rakesh

January 17, 2009 at 3:58 pm #9367

Hi Jessil, Excellent camping trip at Hatta mountains. We had a very good time. Thanks! Keep up the good work. Thanks to everyone for such a lively camping trip. Looking forward to more such trips.

January 17, 2009 at 8:19 pm #9368

Thanks to everybody who participated in the overnight Wadi Hatta trip :thanks:
    Special Thanks to Pankaj & Manju for being the gracious hosts ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚
    Let’s organize a few more overnighters before the weather gets warmer…

January 18, 2009 at 5:00 am #9370

Thanks Pankaj for leading the tripโ€ฆ
    A big salute for Manju.. For taking care about all of us…..
    Special thanks for habib & Yousef…for coming n say hai to us at 1.30AMโ€ฆ.
    Thanks to Ricky,suri,rajesh, veena, rakesh, palina,deepa, bibin and family, ahmed and family,

we will plan another overnighter by 2nd week of feb…

Hope to see you guys next time with more funโ€ฆ.

Cheersโ€ฆ

January 18, 2009 at 5:29 am #9371

Good to know u guys had fun.

BTW where exactly u guys camped?

January 18, 2009 at 5:32 am #9372
    quote wrangler:

BTW where exactly u guys camped?

SECRET…..
    ๐Ÿ˜‰

January 18, 2009 at 6:21 am #9376

I had a great time camping with you all.. it was a really good return to camping after such a long break. I am looking forward to more of these excitin trips.

Pardon me for my aloofness from the forums on here. I spend too much time on my PC at work and tend to not use this first wife of mine when I’m away from work. My efforts are on to post the fotografs, you will see them on facebook very soon. Oh yeah.. the scandalist pics will be sent to individuals on request ๐Ÿ˜‰

Besides the cowboy style offroad trips we all enjoy, we could do some fine drinking and dining I was thinking… Any takers??

For those of you who have forgotten me and for those new members, this is Rakesh, the Berserker ๐Ÿ˜‰

January 18, 2009 at 6:24 am #9377
    quote berserker:

For those of you who have forgotten me and for those new members, this is Rakesh, the Berserker ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•

January 18, 2009 at 7:02 am #9379
    quote :

Welcome back :ymhug:
    It was great camping out with you…let’s have more such trips.

January 18, 2009 at 7:03 am #9380
    quote :

Besides the cowboy style offroad trips we all enjoy, we could do some fine drinking and dining I was thinking… Any takers??

Would you elaborate? 8-|

January 18, 2009 at 8:26 am #9385

Elaborating…. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Catch up for dinner and few drinks, I suggest Radisson SAS, Deira creek. I can get some discounts there and there are restaurants for all tastes to choose from after a few drinks at ‘the pub’. And for those who are young at heart and want to take it to the next level, dancing to burn away the calories at ‘Ku-Bu’ the club..

January 18, 2009 at 4:22 pm #9391

Sounds like a good idea!!!!

January 19, 2009 at 7:06 am #9392

I am open to any good suggestions ;;) ;;) ;;)

February 17, 2009 at 8:22 am #9852

Hi Desert Dragon….I usually go camping in Dibba but have been reading about Kalba. I am wondering if it is better/nicer than Dibba? Usually we take a few beers with us and it’s not an issue but I am wondering if it would be an issue with in Kalba (with it being in Sharjah)?
    Once you get to Kalba is it easy to find the camping (beach) area?

Thanks so much for any help you can give me.

Regards,
    Ann-Maree

February 17, 2009 at 8:37 am #9854
    quote annmaree:

Hi Desert Dragon….I usually go camping in Dibba but have been reading about Kalba. I am wondering if it is better/nicer than Dibba? Usually we take a few beers with us and it’s not an issue but I am wondering if it would be an issue with in Kalba (with it being in Sharjah)?
    Once you get to Kalba is it easy to find the camping (beach) area?

Thanks so much for any help you can give me.

Regards,
    Ann-Maree

hello ann maree..

welcome to MEO…

finding a camping spot in kalba is not an issue at all.. you can camp at khor kalba… since its sharjah area be carefulll …. you can not have loud music or drinks openly…

we had some issue last year….

its better to be carefull all the time.. watch out the security camera ๐Ÿ˜

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.