– CLOSED – All Level Drive – October 12th, 2018.

• Author

Date: Friday – October 12th, 2018
    Drive Type: All level drive depending on member/marshal registrations

Meeting & Tires Deflating Point: Sony Ericsson
    Google Maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/dgqbVdhL6BB2
    GPS Users : 24.822420, 55.773588

Meeting Time : 02:30 pm
    Drive Starts: 3:00 pm
    Drive Ends: Sunset
    Ending Point : Badayer Shops

Checklist :
    [b][color=#000080][color=#BF8000]1) Your emergency contact info must be available at Dubai Offroaders website.
    2) Ensure your 4×4 vehicle is in perfect condition and with full fuel tank at the meeting point.
    3) Carry all necessary offroad gears/recovery equipment in good condition.
    4) Carry enough water/refreshments/re-hydration drinks for yourself & co-passenger(s).
    5) Make sure that your spare tyre is in workable condition.
    6) Your vehicle must have front and rear tow points.
    7) Seat belt must be on while driving including passenger(s).
    8) Read your vehicle owners manual to be acquainted with the 4WD system.
    [/color]
    [/color]
    Please Check the Following Links :
    Driving in a Convoy – Roles and Rules https://www.dubaioffroadlive.local/forums/app.php/page/rules
    Equipment Needed at Different Star Levels https://www.dubaioffroadlive.local/forums/app.php/page/equipment

NOTE!
    -DO MARSHALS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DENY PARTICIPATION OF ANY ILL-EQUIPPED OR UNSUITABLE VEHICLE!
    -PLEASE BE THERE ON TIME! WE SHALL NOT WAIT FOR LATE DRIVERS
    -A FULL TANK OF FUEL IS A MUST!
    -IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU CARRY A COMPATIBLE RADIO TUNED TO DO FREQUENCIES FOUND HERE (RADIO FREQUENCIES)
    -PLEASE READ YOUR OWNERS MANUAL AND GET ACQUAINTED WITH THE VARIOUS FUNCTIONS OF THE DEVICE
    AND MOST IMPORTANTLY HOW TO MANUALLY INPUT A FREQUENCY!!

FOR SAFETY REASONS, ANYONE WITHOUT A PROPER CONFIGURED RADIO WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE

REGISTRATIONS FOR THIS DRIVE WILL BE CLOSED AT 7:00PM ON THURSDAY.

CONVOY ALLOCATIONS

NEWBIES:
    Tomsim
    Nicko
    GaborToth
    Woody10254
    Airwolf
    jp23
    AK81
    Ajam
    todang_nag
    nigeljpinto
    Mike
    Ahmadghanem
    Jose

FEWBIES:
    TomTom
    FrankDxb
    Ziyad

INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED:
    Pierre2016
    adamdxb37
    mjgordon
    Mirela
    BandanaOfBros
    Pachecoryan
    Pierre Lucas
    Alex_G

See you all on sand :drive:

October 10, 2018 at 7:46 am #41919

Hi Bernardo,
    Please note that I have renewed with updated information my registration and paid the 100$ but can’t register for your trip. Hope the system will rectify my situation. Keep me registered and see you friday. Pierre (Yellow Jeep) 0509 544 542 – [email protected]

October 10, 2018 at 8:37 am #41925

Hi Pierre,
    After confirming your Dubai Offroaders Membership, your account will be updated at the end of the same day.

October 11, 2018 at 7:01 am #41941

Hello
    For the newbie, is it going to be really easy?
    I have LR Discovery 5
    I’ve used it for off-road couple of times and it didn’t great. But last time I was with DO newbie drive was a bit tough so I had to back off.
    Thanks

October 11, 2018 at 8:00 am #41942

Hi Ahmad

The new Discovery has low bumpers and if you’re not extremely gentle coming down from the slopes you will hit them and risk potential damage. I always say “If in doubt, don’t risk it”

Eventually its your call, we won’t refuse your participation because of your car, but if you are struggling and holding the entire convoy back then we may ask you to “EXIT.”

hope your understand

Thanks
    Saif

October 11, 2018 at 8:34 am #41943

Well I had to exit by myself last time as it was too tough for my car[emoji85]
    I’ll try to join and see how it goes. It it’s too hard I’ll exit and won’t slow you down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• The topic ‘– CLOSED – All Level Drive – October 12th, 2018.’ is closed to new replies.