Coffee with Roshan – Friday mornings

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 173 total)
  • Author

Dear Sahmed,

Thank you for your warm welcome and feel great with your assurance. To answer your questions, my daughter is 7 yrs old. I drive an Nissan Xterra and to be frank have no experience in sand driving. However I have done quite a few wadi adn mountain drives.

Look frowadr to all your help and assistance as it would be my first sand drive tomorrow. Have butterflies inside my stomach but look forward to it.

Regards

Vinu

January 15, 2009 at 10:21 am #9331

Hi Vinu,
    Welcome to the group. Everyone here had a first time so no worries. Your vehicle is good enough to handle any dunes and you would learn how to drive in the dunes only once u start driving in the said terrain. Looking forward to meeting w u.

Adeel

January 15, 2009 at 1:17 pm #9342

enjoy yourselves tomorrow guys, i will miss you guys ๐Ÿ™ got some stuff to do at home.

for the newbies, have confidence and join this trip. listen to the lectures and you cant go wrong !!! you will be a different person by the time you inflate.

good luck all !!!!

January 17, 2009 at 5:31 am #9359

Hi Guys,

Thanks a ton for bearing up with us and for the great intro to dune driving. I must admit that we enjoyed greatly and were heavily impressed with the team. Great Team and Great Attitude……We thoroughly enjoyed….every bit….A big thank you to Shahzad for being with us….Not to forget Roshan, Suren, Navin, Lanson, Dino, Akbar, Shan and all others who were immensly supportive and encoruaging us all the way.

Sorry……for probably taking the spice out of your ride……..Please do include us when you have the NOT SO SPICY drives. We are ready any week from today

Sarah and Tabitha also asks me to convey their special regards and THANKS to you guys.

Great Team …..Keep Going……Wish you guys all the best. Look forward to seeing you all agin soon.

Regards

Tabitha, Sarah and Vinu

January 17, 2009 at 10:20 am #9361

another one trapped in roshans’ coffee web .. :-ss

January 17, 2009 at 11:55 am #9364

Vinu, it was pleasure to have you around. We’ve all had our first time and its only a matter of weeks till you venture out on your own. We’ve seen newbies join us and become crew or support of our small club.

So next week then, we shall hopefully see you. Shahzad or some experienced member will sit next to you.

As a sincere request from us all, please keep your wallets at home. ๐Ÿ˜€

January 18, 2009 at 5:41 am #9373

To clarify Roshan’s comment, Vinu insisted on buying us breakfast :yesss:
    But, as a rule, we like to keep any money matters straight – no formalities.

January 18, 2009 at 5:42 am #9374

As per Jessil’s request, henceforth each ‘Coffee with Roshan’ trip will be a separate entry on the Trips Forum.

January 18, 2009 at 6:04 am #9375
    quote Sahmed:

As per Jessil’s request, henceforth each ‘Coffee with Roshan’ trip will be a separate entry on the Trips Forum.

Thanks shan….

you should request to roshan to change the name of the trip every week.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

January 18, 2009 at 10:16 am #9386

listen to the man Vinu, if he says leave it at home … then leave it at home ๐Ÿ™‚
    Coffee with Roshan means, coffee is on Roshan ๐Ÿ™‚ i will joing you guys on the 30th.

January 18, 2009 at 11:44 am #9388

Thanks Roshan….for agreeing to have us again next week. We will surely be there next week.

Look forward to seeing you all there again.

Vinu (Xterra)

January 29, 2009 at 8:16 am #9588

Guys,

No Coffeee with Roshan Tomoroow 30.01.2009???

I have increased my Eye site number :-B in search of Tomorrow’s Coffee trip.

Adnan

January 29, 2009 at 10:14 am #9591

Since a morning trip already scheduled by Navin – Suri, we will not have coffee trip for 30th Jan’09.

January 29, 2009 at 10:30 am #9592

ok then I should Join Navin/Suri Trip,

January 31, 2009 at 7:12 pm #9629

I have had coffee with milk and sugar but none of the coffee can beat coffee with Roshan…. Whats plan for the fridays sunrise drive….dear roshan?
    Hey rosh it would be gr8 with an intermediate to extreme level…what do you say? Where is the planning commissioner?Hey guys waiting for the plan….. :ymdevil: :-B :ymsick: L-) 8-} :-ss @-) :ymcowboy: :o) L-) /:) :p :drive:

Shahzad
    (0506772243)

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 173 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.