Coffee with Roshan – Friday mornings

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 173 total)
  • Author

I guess we geather on Fridat Morning for some relaxation and enjoy the nice atmosphere, So I suggest we should keep the drive Max. to lower intermediate or intermediate level, Coz we dont want to go home with bad memories of breaking the cars or God forbids Some other unpleasure incident,

and Yes we need to inlcude al lot of side sloping 😀 in our morning :drive: and should try on the right side of Tawi Nizwa there are good dunes for side sloping.

I hope have not hurt anyone’s feelings with my sugestions.

regards
    Adnan

February 8, 2009 at 4:54 am #9694

Hi there,
    I am a new member of the forum. I have driven previously through wadis and some mountain areas so i am a newbie in sand offroading.

When is the next meet gonna be and where, if some one can provide me details. id be grateful.

Stanly
    050 5972326 :thanks:

February 8, 2009 at 5:52 am #9698

Welcom Stanly,

The ‘Coffee’ drives happen each week, early on Friday.
    Trip details are posted during the week – keep checking the Trips forum for the next drive on 13Feb09.

February 10, 2009 at 3:18 am #9716

Hi……

I just returned and one of the first things I did was check the MEO if the Friday Desert Drive and Coffee is on schedule. I would like to join this week and hope there is place for me too.

Regards

Vinu (Xterra)

March 19, 2009 at 6:39 am #10292

Hi,

I was away for a few days due to a family emergency. The first thing I c hecked on my return yesterday is we have a drive on Friday.

Roshan, can we have a drive on Friday morning as it is the best time for many of us due to other commitments during the course of the day? No news from Shahzad as yet……Is he around?

Look forward

Vinu

April 7, 2009 at 4:50 pm #10697

Is there any CWR :drive: this friday, I want to test me New ride, displayed on the left side of post

April 7, 2009 at 7:31 pm #10698
    quote humsafar:

Is there any CWR :drive: this friday, I want to test me New ride, displayed on the left side of post

Which one is you? =))

April 8, 2009 at 3:56 am #10700

Naveed Bhai,

I said my Ride, so I cant be the engine, This is a Photo taken during Excessive testing in Controlled environment.

However the drive resembles some one 😉

April 8, 2009 at 4:27 am #10702

most people seem to be on the falaj trip. why dont you join that one. bit different than the usual badayer / 53 areas.

April 9, 2009 at 5:27 am #10713

Roshan / Shan /
    No CWR ride this week ?

April 11, 2009 at 7:56 pm #10761

Definitely there will be CWR drive on 17th April.The track informations undecided;might be A%# ,BR or PR….This info will be disclosed later.Leaders decision lies ahead>>>> :ymsmug:

August 10, 2009 at 11:27 am #11657
    quote ShahzadShamsudheen:

Definitely there will be CWR drive on 17th April.The track informations undecided;might be A%# ,BR or PR….This info will be disclosed later.Leaders decision lies ahead>>>> :ymsmug:

WHERE ARE YOU ??????

I WANT TO SEEE YOU, SOO COME BACK NOW

WITH “RE RELOADED”

November 11, 2009 at 4:39 am #12068

hey Roshan,

I would like to make the ride when it happen this friday morning!!!

I’m a newbie on driving in sand but I always liked it to ride cars in snow 😉
    so I’m interested how big the difference is…

let me know if it is still on your friday rides!

ciao, gary

ps. should I remove the dirt trap on my LR3?

November 12, 2009 at 1:03 pm #12078

Hey Gary, Sorry, but the morning drives had stopped for a few months because Roshan wasnt up to it, but i think the whole team is gearing up to get back to the CWR drives in the morning again.

We may look at our CWR drive next week on the 20th of November early at 5 am. If you are one of the morning guys, i would suggest that you ask Humza to add you on to the CWR chat that is a separate column for the early morning drivers.

Not sure if taking off the dirt trap will make any difference.

Regards

Dinu Philip

November 14, 2009 at 7:32 am #12087

Guys, we’ll be doing a morning drive on the 20th. Need all the CWR members to join in..
    Gary you can join us coming friday. Humzy are you back?

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 173 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.