CONGRATS TO MAJOR GANESH !!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    quote geraldpinto:

CONGRATS GANESH! LONG TIME OVERDUE!!!

:ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Thanks Gerry.. ๐Ÿ™‚

December 22, 2012 at 12:06 pm #20956
    quote jayeshlibra:

pappu pass hogya,…Congrats DADA, we always knew its round the corner!! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ Thank you Jayesh…
    Cheers..

December 22, 2012 at 12:07 pm #20957
    quote Ahmad Pervez:

Congratulations Ganesh!!!
    We are all very happy & proud for you!!!

Thanks a ton for your appreciation and kind words Ahmedbhai….
    Cheers….

December 22, 2012 at 12:11 pm #20958
    quote desert knight:

ganesh is our very first major with a stock car and that takes a lot of talent …….. well ganesh we all are very proud of you ……….

Thank you Chief…..When I first joined the club….infact when i first started offroading I should say….who knew my stock would do wonders in the sand….and about the driving skills…the entire credit goes to you, our senior marshals & all our senior members for providing me all their expertise, support and guidance since I have started offroading….

Three cheers to Dubai Offroaders Marshals….. ๐Ÿ™‚

December 22, 2012 at 12:13 pm #20959
    quote pat29:

Major Ganesh! Congrats ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks buddy ๐Ÿ™‚

December 22, 2012 at 12:14 pm #20960
    quote Bombays:

Congrats DADA. Very well done. Keep it up. Awaiting more stars.

Thanks Mehul….I can see you too in the same track buddy….Good luck

December 22, 2012 at 12:15 pm #20961

Congrats Bappi Dada! keep up stock as Stock only.

December 22, 2012 at 12:15 pm #20962
    quote charaniaimran:

Congrats Buddy!!

Thanks Imran…
    Cheers ๐Ÿ™‚

December 22, 2012 at 12:16 pm #20963
    quote Amjed:

Congrats Bappi Dada! keep up stock as Stock only.

:)) :)) :)) Thanks Gabbar…

December 22, 2012 at 12:17 pm #20964
    quote Duke:

A very BIG BIG congrats to DADA…… Wish all luck for many more promotion to come….. Keep driving and safe driving…

Thanks Vicky…I hope to see you soon at the same place buddy….Good luck

December 22, 2012 at 12:53 pm #20967

Congratulation Ganesh….
    Now no mopre questions…only one… When is the :ymparty:

December 22, 2012 at 12:55 pm #20968
    quote Desert King:

Congratulation Ganesh….
    Now no mopre questions…only one… When is the :ymparty:

Thank you SIR….the party is defenitely on….u decide the place, date and time.. ๐Ÿ˜€

December 22, 2012 at 8:15 pm #20979

I couldn’t jump on to this post as usual to post my comments ๐Ÿ˜• I had to think to post a comment (here i do that very rarely :)) ) as I felt whatever came to my mind is not enough for Dada ๐Ÿ™‚

Certainly it is one of the best good news I had here at DO. May be its because this announcement was much awaited and long overdue ๐Ÿ™‚ Hearty congratulations to you Dada for this very deserving recognition :ymhug: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

I should admit that I never seen anyone else handling a stock pajero as good as you do ๐Ÿ˜ฎ You can definitely give a naughty smile to all those with much more compatible offroad cars, with uplift and modified bumpers ๐Ÿ˜‰ :))

If I am not wrong, more than a year offroading with the same car, did all tough areas, number of times viz. Al Faqqa, Sweihan, Shuwaib, Area 53, Lisaili, Liwa and still could keep the car in immaculate condition – its nothing but your skill and attitude Dada :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ Anybody approaches me with the concern of Pajero’s offroad limitations, i am happy and proud to show you as a role model ๐Ÿ™‚

Apart from driving, your attitude, support and “energizer” power with any given group of people is awesome ๐Ÿ™‚ and that’s what makes you, our one and only dear DADA :ymhug: Also your contributions to DO, both at site and on sands are also commendable :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Keep up the good job, drive safe :- Very long way ahead……………..lets do it together :drive: :drive: :drive:

December 22, 2012 at 8:39 pm #20980

Ganesh Bro,
    Big congratulation.Good work.keep it up.Real challenge will start now.have safe drive.cheers.

December 23, 2012 at 5:53 am #20991

Very happy for you Ganesh…well deservered and long overdue one…

A big hug for you dear…very very happy :yesss: :yesss:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.