Congratulations to G.Kumar

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    quote Ahmed Pervez:

It is sometimes a delight to see natural talent at work…or play…is it???
    Not only is Kumar and excellent off Roader…but he is a disciplined team player and his helpful attitude for all the members too is commendable.
    Those are the true traits of a Leader…a Marshal, in our terminology.
    Best of Luck!!!
    :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Thank you Sir :thanks: Will do my best to support this offroad family :-BD

July 23, 2012 at 2:20 pm #17917

CONGRATS SIR :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Ahmed Sir explained well and Will treat all with Paan (indian mouth freshner ) on this weekend drive for this news.

July 23, 2012 at 3:06 pm #17918
    quote Bombays:

CONGRATS SIR :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
    Ahmed Sir explained well and Will treat all with Paan (indian mouth freshner ) on this weekend drive for this news.

Thank you very much Mehul :thanks:

July 23, 2012 at 3:35 pm #17919

Congrats kumar! You truly deserve it :ymapplause:
    You are always very supporting and patient in every situation and always have very valuable tips for us less experienced drivers.

Hope to join you on a lot more drives.

July 23, 2012 at 3:51 pm #17920
    quote Tushar:

Congratulations kumar, long awaited and longer deserved! Now lemme c that reg on thursday’s drive! :ymparty: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Thanks buddy :thanks:
    Ooeeyyeee, i posted already today afternoon that I am tentatively in, will reconfirm by tomorrow….. ๐Ÿ˜€

July 23, 2012 at 3:54 pm #17921
    quote Chris:

Congrats kumar! You truly deserve it :ymapplause:
    You are always very supporting and patient in every situation and always have very valuable tips for us less experienced drivers.
    Hope to join you on a lot more drives.

Thank you Chris for your kind words :thanks:
    Lets drive together, many more in future :drive:

July 23, 2012 at 4:47 pm #17922

Many Many Congratulations Kumar…… ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Rgds

July 23, 2012 at 4:49 pm #17923
    quote akppillai:

Many Many Congratulations Kumar…… ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚
    Rgds

Thank you Ashok :thanks:

July 23, 2012 at 7:19 pm #17925

You deserve it Gkumar, Congratulations and wish you many such promotions both in Dubai off roader’s and at your work!!

July 24, 2012 at 2:03 am #17926
    quote ash77:

You deserve it Gkumar, Congratulations and wish you many such promotions both in Dubai off roader’s and at your work!!

Thanks Ashwin :thanks:

July 24, 2012 at 2:08 am #17927
    quote j3r3miah:

congrats dude! are you chief now? :))

Thanks Sattu Bhai… :thanks:
    :)) :)) :)) let me be here for some more time…… pls do not push Chief to throw me out….. ๐Ÿ˜€

July 24, 2012 at 5:39 am #17930
    quote desert knight:

congartes ……… your dedication towards the sand and the club is inspirational ……. keep up the good work .

Thanks Chief :thanks:
    The credit goes to you for leading by example both at sand and club :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: We are trying to follow your tracks………. ๐Ÿ™‚
    Once again thanks for all your support and guidance extended to me, will try always to do the best !!!

July 24, 2012 at 5:48 am #17931

WOW! and :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: for Kumar, and WOW! and :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: for the leaders of our group that have demonstrated to all of us that they know what they are doing!!!!! I will call this a leadership with wisdom. Ahmed, Ali and the rest of the decision makers on promotions have once more shown us that they have a clear knowledge on the team members. Promoting Kumar is not just fair….it is the right thing to do!
    Congratulations again Kumar!!!!!!! :drive: :ymhug: ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

July 24, 2012 at 6:01 am #17932
    quote robinsonleiva:

WOW! and :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: for Kumar, and WOW! and :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: for the leaders of our group that have demonstrated to all of us that they know what they are doing!!!!! I will call this a leadership with wisdom. Ahmed, Ali and the rest of the decision makers on promotions have once more shown us that they have a clear knowledge on the team members. Promoting Kumar is not just fair….it is the right thing to do!
    Congratulations again Kumar!!!!!!! :drive: :ymhug: ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

:ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymblushing: Thanks alot Rob!!! :YMHUG: :thanks: This is one of the greatest appreciation I ever received… ๐Ÿ™‚ \:D/
    Look forward to give you more challenges………….. ๐Ÿ˜€ :)) :drive:

July 24, 2012 at 8:51 am #17937

Mabrook, congratulations G.Kumar, wish u lots of more sucess

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.