Congratulations to Khalil on becoming a Brigadier

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

I am truly happy to announce the promotion of our one of the most senior marshal, Khalil to the rank of Brigadier. It is an honor to have you. It is a pleasure to drive with you. All the best Khalil. Congratulations! ๐Ÿ™‚

January 12, 2013 at 8:09 am #21766

Congrats Khalil, keep the FJ in Front!

January 12, 2013 at 8:12 am #21767

Congratulations Khalil…You have an amazing driving and leading style and I am sure you deserve this recognition.

:ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

January 12, 2013 at 8:21 am #21769

Great Offroader and great Company!!!!
    Always ready to pitch in & help whatever the requirement!!!
    We are very Happy & proud to have you in our midst!!!
    Congratulations & best of Luck!!!
    :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

January 12, 2013 at 8:28 am #21770

Congratulations Khalil :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty:
    This announcement is not all a surprise for me as you were a true Bridagier for a long time :-BD :-BD :-BD Very happy for you bro ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
    Now we are waiting for your “Party Drive” :-w :-w :-w

January 12, 2013 at 8:30 am #21771

Congratulations Khalil for the new post….All your efforts and commitments shows….Your truly deserve this….

Cheers

January 12, 2013 at 8:42 am #21775

Thanks friends, this was not expected at all, while the title is surely pleasing it is not everything… Spending quality time with each one of you is priceless… And that what brings each of us every weekend… Thanks Ahmad for all the learning and all the seniors that I drove with in my journey with DO for the various tips you shared… Let’s keep having fun…

January 12, 2013 at 9:17 am #21780

Congratulation Khalil !!!

Attachments:

January 12, 2013 at 9:56 am #21782

Congratulations Khalil on your promotion. You are definitely the right person for this Title. That’s what happens when your work is flawless, you give uncommon attention to DO operations, and you get along well with everyone. You are the natural choice for the position. With you at the helm of this Team, I look forward to great things happening.

I wish you all the best in this important achievement..

January 12, 2013 at 10:11 am #21785

Congratulations Khalil

:drive: :drive: :drive: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

January 12, 2013 at 12:21 pm #21794

OOOOOOPSSSSS! I thought Khalil was ALREADY a Brigadier, and just the star was missing…. ๐Ÿ˜€

Congratulations Khalil. Our drive yesterday was your last Colonel one! :yesss:

January 12, 2013 at 12:26 pm #21799

Dear Brother Khalil…

My hearty congratulations….

Keep going .. there are lot of dunes ahead with deadly bowls and gullies…

Shabeer.

January 12, 2013 at 12:28 pm #21800
    quote Desert King:

Congratulations Khalil on your promotion. You are definitely the right person for this Title. That’s what happens when your work is flawless, you give uncommon attention to DO operations, and you get along well with everyone. You are the natural choice for the position. With you at the helm of this Team, I look forward to great things happening.

I wish you all the best in this important achievement..

Thank you Thanseer for your continuous support … looking forward for more drive with you and with the whole team…

Your sincere appreciation is trully appreciated!

January 12, 2013 at 12:29 pm #21801
    quote Robinson:

OOOOOOPSSSSS! I thought Khalil was ALREADY a Brigadier, and just the star was missing…. ๐Ÿ˜€

Congratulations Khalil. Our drive yesterday was your last Colonel one! :yesss:

Thanks Rob, always enjoyed driving with you … let’s keep having fun ๐Ÿ™‚

January 12, 2013 at 12:32 pm #21804
    quote shabeer saidu mohammed:

Dear Brother Khalil…

My hearty congratulations….

Keep going .. there are lot of dunes ahead with deadly bowls and gullies…

Shabeer.

Thanks man … the important thing is the company ! and we enjoy seeing new faces looking to learn and share their knowledge with the others. So stay tuned a lot of fun is yet to come ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.