Congratulations to Musbah, Ashraf, Tyn and Firoz

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    quote Ganesh:

Congratulations !!!!!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Musbah : You have proved yourself by driving with us in most of the intermediate level drives….Your happy go nature is also appreciable….Finally your driving skills has been recognised and much more to go Sir….keep up the good work :-BD :ymapplause:

Ashraf : Well done Ashraf…could see a defenite inprovement and great driving skills… Keep driving with DO and there is a long way ahead for you too… :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Tyn : A great dune basher…great company…and a wonderful person….The Jeeper is finally in the green color….Good Job Sir.. :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Firoz : I had just told you some days back when i was promoted to 3 stars…that you are almost there and here u are…great commmitment and enthusiastic….and above all a cheerful family….Heartiest Congratulations to your brother :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :-BD

โ€œDedication is not what others expect of you, it is what you can give to others.โ€

Thanks Ganesh for your wonderful statements. You have an amazing character and you devote a lot of your time helping and supporting the team. :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Anonymous
    January 9, 2013 at 8:35 am #21634

Congrats guys. Keep it up!

Ashraf, I still remember you were there on my first drive teaching me how to turn off the traction controls and change from 4LO back to 4HI. Thanks for your guidance and support.

January 9, 2013 at 8:49 am #21636

:thanks: Imran

January 9, 2013 at 8:55 am #21637

Congratulations guys! Well deserved promotions!

January 9, 2013 at 9:23 am #21640

Congratulations guys! :yesss:

January 9, 2013 at 9:24 am #21641

Congratulations !!!!!!!

Musbah :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: ,Ashraf :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: ,Tyn :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: & Firoz :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:

:drive: :drive: :drive: :drive:

January 9, 2013 at 9:40 am #21644
    quote Roshan Oliver:

Congratulations !!!!!!!

Musbah :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: ,Ashraf :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: ,Tyn :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: & Firoz :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:

:drive: :drive: :drive: :drive:

:thanks: Roshan

January 9, 2013 at 9:41 am #21645
    quote Ricardo:

Congratulations guys! Well deserved promotions!

:thanks: Ricardo

January 9, 2013 at 10:50 am #21653

:ymapplause: congrats guys

January 9, 2013 at 10:55 am #21654
    quote jasonrego:

:ymapplause: congrats guys

:thanks: Jason

January 9, 2013 at 11:54 am #21665

I congratulate to all those who are being inducted to new level. Have a safe drive.

January 9, 2013 at 12:44 pm #21667
    quote Ahmad Pervez:

Congratulations on the new Promotions !!!

Firoz to 3 Stars ( Major) – It is always such a pleasure to have your full family on the drives!!! Your commitment too is commendable as driving all the way from Abu Dhabi for each drive is definitely not easy. Congratulations!!!

[quote=”Hamza”]Congratulations to Musbah, Ashraf, Tyn and Firoz.

Firoz – Thank you for your commitment and devotion. Driving from Abu Dhabi on each drive. Your work is really commendable. All the best! Congrats.

Thanks Ahmed sir for the “***”; :thanks: my family too is very happy :). You are our inspiration :thanks: . and it makes me more happy when i see the promotions of my dear friends yesterday and today…

Thanks Hamza for the kind words…because of the eagerness to be with DO’s everyweekend…the distance never used to be an hinderence.

Thanks Humayan, Ashokji, Amjed, Krishan chettan…you guys have supported very much …

Thanks Ganesh for your kind words….I love following your track … ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks Mahan, saj, Imran, Ricardo, Roshan, Jason.

Thanks sayed bhai..won’t forget the trip with Humayon to recover the walkie talkie :yesss:

Thanks to all DO friends…look forward for more wonderful drives and memorable moments with you all..

Thanks Rob…
    and many thanks to Tanseer ji and Kumar for all the support.

January 9, 2013 at 1:06 pm #21672

congrats big boys :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymparty: :ymparty: ?

January 9, 2013 at 2:38 pm #21689

:ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: Guys … congratulations !!!!!!!!!!

Your improvement is remarkable and undisputed.

Firoz you man deserve alot of respect, your commitment is examplary
    Mysbah and Ashraf: You showed a lot of improvement in a short period of time, congratulations guys
    Tyn: I guess you were driving like an expert since a long long time … congrats man !

now let’s drive … :drive: :drive: :drive:

January 9, 2013 at 3:03 pm #21690

Our congratulations to Tyn & Musbah, you guys are leading the way :drive: , thanks Ashraf and Firoz we haven’t yet had the pleasure to drive together but I’m sure that occassion it isn’t very far away, congrats to you guys too ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.